part - 8

Next morning..
At Malhotra mansion
Mumbai

Manik got up early in the morning...he rechecked his presentation and bid good bye to his parents and left for airport to catch his flight for chennai @ 9.am..

Nyonika- raj packing Karna mai Mari help karoo...na mujhe manik ki bhi packing karni haa..kyuki woh apna formals aur tracks lakar gaya ha..aur aapki bhi packing karni ha chaloo come up and help me...

Raj- nyo hamarii flight 10pm ha raat Ko..sab time sa ho jayaga....na

Nyonika- raj aap aa raha ha ki nai warna mai aapki packing nai karungi..phir khud hi Karna...

Raj- no nyo!! Coming...he rush towards his room!!

On the other hand mukti,navya,alia, went for shopping...were their better halves are packing there stuff...for their trip...

Scene changes
At chennai

Manik reached chennai after 1hour 50mins journey by flight...
Manik reached the hotel were all company representative were staying...
He entered his room..and called his mom..to confirm her that he reached safely...

He has still time for his meeting as the meeting is scheduled to be @ 4pm..
He looks out of the balcony...and a smile placed on his face as he is feeling very much different...feeling happy..don't know why..

Scene changes
@nandini's house

The whole house was looking like a fish market...
Full house is decorated in a vast beautiful manner...whole house is decorated with white Lillie's and jasmine flowers as it is nandini's favourite..the grandeur..can be seen...
Everyone is doing there assigned work in a good manner..
Everything is being done in perfect manner as its a very important day for the them
As today's is there princess engagement...
The whole village was busy preparing themselves for this grand function...

But there princess seems to be very unhappy...

Amms entered nandini's room...

Nandu was sitting in her bed were the bed was fully occupied by different types of jewellery..different types of sarees..with matching accessories..
She was having tears in her eyes..

Amms- kanna!!

Nandini- amms....she jumped out of the bed and hugged her tightly...

Amms- kanna..stop crying!!

Nandini- amms everyone is doing so much for me...appa is also very much happy...I m confused should I do what I have planned amms..??

Amms- kanna don't be confused..everyone is doing their work for the sake of your appa..your appa wants you to marry that thangabali...your appa is imposing his decision on u...u have taken a right decision to fight against your appa useless decision..to fight for your dignity,respect,right...Whatever u have planned just do it now kanna don't be scared u r not weak u r my strong nandu..right!!

Nandini smiled fully and rubbed of her tears from her eyes....

Nandini- yes amms...i will be strong...
And I m perfectly sure...that this marriage thing has come from that idiot thangabali's mind...and he had fully filled this marriage proposal idea in appa's mind.

Amms- whatever it is I don't want my grand daughter to marry that stupid don!!

Nandini- amms...it will never happen in dreams..also...but I have to teach him a lesson...

Amms- nandu...u have prepared everything na..and yes meena wants to talk to u..as u have not picked up so she called in my phone..

Nandini- oh yesss...wait I call her..