part - 9

At Nandini's home

Adigaman- I can't believe that my nandu ran away..how can she do this
..and amma u...u have supported her..u help her in running away??

Amms- yes I have supported her...and I help her to run away..because of your stupid decision...
She have no other option left..other than to run away..

Adigaman- my decision is always right..she is my daughter and I know what is good for her. Thangabali..is the perfect match for my nandu..she will marry thangabali only...

Amms- u and your idiotic Thoughts...but it will not happen...nandu has run away...and after some time she will be out of kovilambakkam...she will be beyond your reach..

Adigaman- amma it will not happen...nandu has forgotten that what can her father do...I m the don..the ruler over here...and she has to obey my decision to marry thangabali....and i will find her soon...before she leave kovilambakkam and that's a promise to u...saying this he left...

Amms- aiyappa pls help my nandu to get rid of this situation..and help her to escape from kovilambakkam..before Adi and that idiot thangabali traps her...

Moving towards kovilambakkam bus stand..in the car...

Thangabali gets a call from his men..

Men- sir Nandini mam is not there in the train..we have checked the whole of it...

men- yes sir we have also asked the Ticket checker also but he also had not seen any girl who is dressed like bride...

Thangabali- do hell with you ...find her any how....and yes keep some men there to keep an eye....over there ..Am I clear...

Men- yes sir.....
Thangabali cuts the call...he reaches the bus stand..he moves out of the car..and moves towards buses...he and his men checked the buses but did not find her...
He moves towards the ticket counter..and catches the coller of the guy and threatens him..

He shows the pic of nandini..

Thangabali- in his angry tone.. see her pic...have you seen her...she has came here or not??

Guy - totally horrified...nooo...I have not seen her...sir pls leave ...me...last bus from kovilambakkam has left on 6.30..pm
There are no other buses left..u can ask the remaining conductors and drivers...

Thangabali- if she comes here....u will inform me in any manner or else u r gone....got it
Guy simply nodded

Thangabali leaves the guy's coller and pushed him to the floor and walks out from with his men...

Thangabali throws his phone....aggressively on the floor.. Making his mens horrified...and shouts...on them...

Thangabali- Get lost u stupid morons...and find my Nandini in any manner....or else...u all will be gone...for sure....
Get restricted the whole area of kovilambakkam.....she can't escape....from here...from me in any manner....and make sure she is fine...any scratch on her....I will not tolerate....

Mens simply nodded.. And left from there....

Thangabali- Nandini...what u think u will get rid of me by running away...No Nandini....u don't know my madness..love for u....u r mine...I will find you...No matter what..he smirks...