part - 3

At Malhotra mansion
Mumbai

All got sitted up in sofa.. Were Alia and mukti came up wid ice cream for all of them..

Cabir- aunty the dinner was awesome!! Seriously Mann karta ha ki aapka haaton ko chum lu....

Raj- in that case cabir get ready to get a punch by me!!!

Cabir spills the ice cream in his shirt while hearing raj!!
All started laughing leaving cabir!!

Y uncle what I have done? Cabir said.

Raj- because I have the right to kiss my wife and he quickly kissed her hands...while nyonika blushed..

All started saying - oye hoyeee!!!

And manik smiled seeing his parents love for each other!!

Cabir- oh so this is the problem well sorry aunty I will rather touch ur feet because I don't want to get a punch from angry hulk's father..

All laugh...because manik is being stated as angry hulk..he smirked and directly punch cabir..

Cabir- so powerful man!! See if his punch is so power full than what about uncle mujhe protection laka ghumna hoga..!!warna shaadi sa pahala hi I will get handicapped!! Phir navya ka kya hoga!! He makes a sad pout and then starts laughing including everyone!!

Manik- u will never change bro!! ...Saying while laughing

Nyonika- No cabir u r my son just like manik never to fear..from this two idiots..cabir smiled..

Cabir- ok enough of teasing now..aunty let's get into the main point of today's get together...he smirked to nyonika and she smiled..

Now everyone was looking at manik with wide curious eyes..

manik was shocked..thinking y all of them looking towards me..hmm manik they are up to something ..Manik be alert beta...kuch toh garbar ha dayaa!! Aree wat daya its manik....mom and her serials..na...OK concentrate now!!

Manik- y r u all looking towards me?

Mukti-to discuss the most important topic..

Alia- to discuss the most necessary topic..

Dhruv- to discuss the most compulsory topic..

Cabir- to discuss the most significant topic..

Raj and nyonika- to discuss the most mandatory topic....

Manik was shocked ..he know what is coming on its way..

Manik- guys u discuss it I m sleepy ..very much tired u know .

before he try to escape...cabir and dhruv pounced over him and Alia mukti nyonika make a boundary on them so that manik cannot escape were raj was laughing seeing his son condition....
manik saw his dad with pleading eyes trying to say to help him...but raj gaves him a naughty look..manik made a sad pout..

Raj- sorry son my hands are tied!! By ur mom so stop giving me innocent looks!! He smiled naughtily..

Manik- leave me guys..dhruv and cabir what the hell are u doing now..leave me...I said leave me...

He started pulling his hands and kicking his legs in order to get free from his idiot friends..

Cabir- aeee angry bird stop kicking OK...

dhruv- stop pulling my hair..okk..

Manik- leave me what the hell u all are doing wid me??

Cabir- manik pls stop acting like a girl u r not a girl..manik..u r a angry hulk...everyone started laughing..