part - 14

At Malhotra farm house
Goa

Everybody were sitting in the living room with a shocked face...looking at each other pinching themselves..or we can say pinching each other...
Trying to register what happened few minutes back...

Raj- nyo pinch me na pls..

Nyonika- raj I have already pinched you 3 times its the forth time you are asking ...you are seriously a kid....for sure...

Raj- nyo....I can't wait to see her...

Nyonika- feelings are mutual raj....her voice was magical...na

Alya- yes aunty...her voice is so sweet..

Abhi- ouchh mukti y are you continuously pinching me....the news is also like a shock for me!!!

Mukti- shut up abhi I m trying to register everything...

Dhruv- I m so happy for buddy...

Cabir was silently sitting in the couch...trying to register something...

Cabir thought- the voice was just like Nandini.....but she is in Newyork toh...navya also told me this only...but her name was also nandini....i called nandini but her number is now out of service....navya also gone to panaji...for some work...hmm no first I need to clarify from manik about nandini..then only I will tell to navya...or she will be very much worried about nandini....yaaa...but don't know why I have a strong feeling that nandini is manik's nandini only....if this would happen I would be the happiest friend and brother too....

Cabir thought was broken by mukti....

Mukti- cabbbbbiiiirrrrrrrr!!!!

Cabir- oyee lady bheem do kaan hai mara dono ko kharab Karna ka iraada ha kya...

Muktii- shut up...aunty is calling you continuously...and you are lost in thoughts....

Cabir- no nothing like that....aunty what happen..??

Nyonika- cabir call manik na...and tell him to send nandini's pic pls....I want to see her...

Raj- not only you I also want to see my daughter!!

Fab3- we toooo!!!

Abhimanyu- hm I want to also see my would be sister....

Cabir- ohhhhoooooo calling baba....don't burst on me....

Cabir calls manik...but it was not answering by manik....

Cabir- uff this romeo na.....kept his phone...again silent now....

Raj smiles - I told him to call us back....he will definitely call back....

Raj- butt...

Nyonika- what happen Raj y are you so tense??

Raj- no its nothing like that..u remember what manik told about nandini how they met???

Nyonika- yaaaa....

Fab 3- yaaaa...

Cabir - guys....don't worry OK....manik choice is the best....

Nyonika- yup....and moreover....I know that my son's choice is the best!!

Alya and mukti- after all she will be manik malhotra's girl....in unison..

All laughed..

Cabir thought- I have to figure it out quickly...

At vidambaa gaon
Guest house

Manik has kept his phone in silent mode and plug it with the switchboard to get the battery charged...