part - 10

Thangabali- nandini ran with a man..!!!how dare she ..

Adigaman- no..I know my daughter she is not like that...

Vishwa- but what should we do now...they ran from kovilambakkam

Thangabali- I will bring her back no matter what ...she is mine....and she has no option other than else to marry me...and about that...man who is with her...I will make his life hell...

Amms comes over there...

Amms - Adi my favorite sofa Bed it is being tored who has done this...

Meena laughs lightly...followed by amms but hide their laugh soon...

Adigaman- amma here nandu has ran away and you are asking about sofa I don't know...who tored it...

Meena- amms muthu told me that thangabali tore the sofa because he got struck in it..and his men help him to get away from the sofa..

Thangabali showed angry glare to meena...and meena smirked seeing him..

Amms- aiyoo thangabali..why you...spoiled my sofa...??you are not a 2 years old kid...you are an adult now...moreover a don...it does not suit to your personality....
what will everyone think when they came to know that Mr.chennaswami thangabali rajshekhar Iyenger ...love to tore sofa....and moreover loves to get struck over it!!!

Thangabali's men's started laughing lightly..

Thangabali  shows his angry glare to his mens....they immediately stop laughing..

vishwa...rolled his eyes to his dismay...meena controls her laugh followed by amms..

Adigaman- amma..pls stop it now...you are joking on our son in law...its all because of nandu...and her idiotic ideas...she applied fevicol on the sofa...and makes thangabali stuck on it....

Amms- firstly this thangabali is not my son in law...secondly I m proud of my nandu..and her ideas right meena...

Meena- yes amms nandu and her fevicol has done the most important thing.. ek baar Jo Chipak jayaaa phir nikal na paayaa...right thangabaliii...

Thangabali showed and angry glare to meena....

Meena- stop glaring Thangabali...I wish....nandu has applied feviquick...i wish you should be struck in that sofa only....but bad luck...

Thangabali glares at muthu..

Muthu- stop it now...meena go back to home..now..

Amms- stop ordering my daughter...ok

Adigaman- amms pls stop it now..I had enough now...

Amms- right you should rest its 10.00 pm now...and moreover I and meena need rest we work so hard na...

Meena laughs at her statement..

Adigaman nodded her head in dismay....he leaves towards his room..

Amms - thangabali...I think...its late now....I don't mind giving you an invitation to move out of my house....so get out....

Hearing this thangabali shows an angry glare and moved out followed by vishwa..

Amms - aiyappa..thank god you helped us..I hope nandu is safe with the man..

Meena- afcause amms she will be fine..moreover I think aiyappa has send him as the saviour for nandu ..so think positive...OK...

Amms- I will...now meena you go and rest OK. 

Meena- first you...chalooooo...now...
They moved towards amms room and slept...

At jungle....