Characters intro...

Manik Malhotra : The name itself can describe..about him..26 years old hot, arrogant, rude handsome guy.. A Greek god.. Like a prince charming enough for any girl to fall for him..but does not give any heed towards girls..he has done MBA and he is the Richest young business tycoon stated in Forbes magazine... And and only Heir of Malhotra industries..he is the proud of his father and laddla of his mother.. Loves his family and friends very much who are his life..Loves Music which is his passion and lead singer of fab 5..no.1 band..in India as well as abroad Balance his work and music in a great manner..workaholic never listen to anyone when it comes to work.. Currently he is in London to handle the branch of his company over there..

Nandani Murthy or (Paluvettaraiyar) : The name itself is totally different with lots of twist. Showcases her title as murthy to the outer world to not disclose her real identity..(secret) Tamil brahmin girl ,22 years Old cute, bubbly,sophisticated, full of life...helpful caring nature..love her family and friends very much only daughter of his father ..apple of his eye and very much possesive about her including her brothers. Her mother died when she was born. Trained classical singer by her amms (daadi). She has just completed her fashion designing from Newyork and coming back to kovilambakkam (Her village in chennai) she is not only the apple of his father but her family and her Village.. One scratch on her.. Cannot be seen by any of them. They all will scratch him off if anyone tends to hurt her..Or we can say she is the princess of the village..does not like his father work but she loves him truly..

Other characters on its way..