part - 7

At nandini's house
Kovilambakkam

As soon as the car parked outside her house..
Nandini rushed inside the house..to meet her amms...

Nandini- amms amms where r u??

Amms- Nandu..

As soon as Nandini sees her amms she hugged her tightly..

Amms- u r fine nandu..what happened..

Nandini- I m fine amms..its just that appa called me and said me to come back at home..that you r waiting for me..and what is in the evening amms??

Amms was silent now...

Nandini- appa also said that he has decided something related to me??u know amms what appa has decided for me????

Amms was silent now...She does not know..how to tell nandu...about what has her appa decided for her!!

Nandini stirs amms a little and said..

Nandini- what happen amms?? Y r u silent?? Is everything OK?? Appa has said you anything??

Before amms can say anything nandini spots meena over there followed by her three Anna's..

Nandini- meena how come u r here..she hugs meena..

Meena looks towards amms..she has a helpless looks towards amms...

Nandini- means appa has planned something extraordinary...but appa and his surprises r killing me..

Adigaman- just for little time nandu..

Nandini hugs her appa...
were amms meena were looking at him with anger filled eyes...were the four Anna's standing with a helpless look..

Adigaman understands...and said nandu go get ready fast its 6pm now
Only one hour left...go now..and get ready in your mom's favourite kanjivaram Saree...

Nandini- Saree?? What is special today appa???

Adigaman- u will soon get to know it...now get ready...

Nandini- OK appa..meena pls help me na..to get ready...
Before meena can say any thing adigaman stops her..

Adigaman- no nandu...u should get ready alone now...meena will also get ready naa  that's y now come on be quick..

Nandini- OK appa...going..amms be in my room OK I need help..by saying this nandini rush towards her room to get ready!!

Amms- are u a father??

Adigaman- amma what r u saying.....stop accusing me...

Amms- u know that what r u doing will hurt Nandini very much!!

Adigaman- I know what is right for my daughter...and I have the right to decide who will be her life partner..who can be with her life time!!

Amms- seriously you mean that thangabali is right for our nandu?? are u insane....u want that bloody don to be our son in law..

Adigaman- stop it amma pls don't interfere in it..u know how much poweful he is...he can give everything to my nandu..and most important he likes our nandu...

Amms- and what about our nandu...u have even ask her about her point towards marriage..and most importantly u know that nandu's hate illegal work and Who does illegal work..still u wants her to marry that thangabali....pls Adi think..u r doing wrong at least think about her happiness...u r itself pushing your daughter towards darkness....

Adigaman- stop it amma I know what is right...thangabali is rich..handsome..he has everything that a girl needs ...but he likes our nandu...and I also not have any problem...and the point of illegal work..as soon as they will get married nandini will cope herself with this she will adjust herself...he is my friend's son..he will keep my daughter as his princess with lots of love and care ....