part - 6

At nandini's house
Kovilambakkam

At the dinning table...
Adigaman- good morning amma!!

Amms faked smile to him and said good morning in return

Adigaman- where is nandu amms..I can't see her in the house...

Amms- she is a human being and she has the right to roam the village..

Adigaman- I m just asking..and she is not a kid now..she can wait for me..

Amms- I m also telling the same thing that she is not a kid..she can understands every thing ...and she can understands very well what is right and wrong for her so u better not imposed your stupid decisions on my nandu..she is not scared of anyone..and not weak...

Adigaman- I m not scaring her and I have all rights on my daughter ...I also want my daughter to be happy always...and I know what is right for her so pls...she has to obey with me..which I will decide for her..

Adigaman- Vella swami..find nandu..and bring her back home....

Vella swami- ok sir!!

Adigaman turns towards amms..

I m going out for some work..will be back in evening...do ready nandu in a traditional brahmin girl manner...anything u need call attu pattu swami.. Adigaman said

Amms- what is in the evening?? And y would nandu should be ready?

Adigaman- vishwa is coming along with his son...in the evening as our guest..

Amms- whattt...no never this is my home...I don't want any stupid discussion regarding ur so called business with your so called friend in my home!!!..and that in front of nandu...r u mad..u know this that nandu hates ur work...she hates to be tag by our name she uses her amma's surname as her name...y r u raising her patience level...for godsake stop doing this...

Adigaman- amma u better stop this and stop interfering between my daughter and me...I know what is good for her...and I m not calling vishwa for any business purpose...!!!

Amms- then y u r calling them??

Adigaman- vishwa is coming with his son's proposal for nandu...

And as he said this in a go...amms was shocked to the core...she was silent by now...

Vella was also shocked but he can't be against his sir orders...
And he ran towards the door to get nandu back at home...

Adigaman- amma nandu should be ready on time okk they are coming @ 7pm.okk bye!!

Adigaman left the house with his bodyguards..as he has some work..

Amms suddenly sat on the sofa her eyes were popped out due to shock...she does not know what to do...she is shocked because of his son's decision ....she is just thinking about her nandu....what is happened with meena is going to be happen same with nandu...she cannot see her grand daughter in this situation...she can't put her life in hell..

Amms immediately got up from the sofa and dialed nandu's number in hurry...but nandu is not responding her phone as the phone is silent...

Amms- pick up the phone nandu!!

But she does not respond!!

Amms- I have to do something I can't risk my nandu's life...that vishwa is manipulating adigaman..to marry nandu with his son...I can't let this happen.....
She calls someone in the phone and told them to come right now...

Scene changes...
Nandini is roaming all around her village...she meets her neighbours ..her teachers..the children whom she used to play with them...she missed her village very much...
She visits her orphanage..to play with the children..she donates her internship money which she earned at NewYork when she works in a fashion house company..