Thank you guys and announcement

I m soooo happy.....thank you so much guys.....that you loved my first story
"TERA NAAL LOVE HO GAYA"

I seriously can't believe 1.02k reads and 100 votes....thank you...readers who voted for my story ....thank you....really it means a lot....I hope I m writing up to your wish....but seriously guys I want to interact wid u ....
I need suggestions also have need your response...what u want from the story...etc..
I have many friends who are following me...thank you...and voted for my story thank you so much....I can't believe..that I m writing...sorry jokes apart...

ANNOUNCEMENT

Aacha listen guys I want a good story cover for my story TERA NAAL LOVE HO GAYA ...pls....can any body....help me.....
Those who want to make my story cover...pls...message me ....
Because I want to change....
I want to have a cute fun loving cover....so pls guys...who wants....to help me...pls message me.....if you guys...want then only....

And one more thing that I have also started thinking and writing about my second story....but..I m afraid if u all don't like.....I have also written some parts....if you want guys....then tell me.

Firstly I want to progress my first story TERA NAAL LOVE HO GAYA..

Thank you guys....for your love....
I can now say that I want to write....I love writing...

Next update by tomorrow...

Love you all guys.....
$hristi****