Part - 1

In London
Time: 8'clock

At Malhotra mansion, a handsome,hot guy with looks..like that any girl can fall for this greek god is sleeping on a king-sized majestic circular bed cuddling with the pillow Under the black-silk blanket..for the outer world he is the most arrogant,rude,strict person.. But inside He is totally opposite..for his love ones..he is caring,lovable towards his family and friends...because they are his life..He is sleeping like a baby with a smile on his face..like a tension free soul..

His sleep gets disturbed by annoying sound of the alarm continuosly...but he does not want to get up now..he strokes the alarm and goes on to sleep one more time..but can't as his all time mom-alarm ..ringing in his phone..his mom is calling him..he smiles by seeing the caller I'd.

Manik- good morning mom..

Mom- good morning my son.. have u seen the time its 8.15 are u not getting late for your meeting or planning to sleep only?

Manik- oh shit!! I m late for the meeting..Thanks mom..for the reminder I will call u later OK ..take care love u..

In Mumbai
At Malhotra mansion

Mom- manik listen listen..uff this boy na kabhi nai sudhrega..ab dakhna breakfast bhi nai karaga aur chalajayaga meeting ka lia...proper time hi nai ha Mr.tycoon ka paas kya karu is larka ka main??

Dad- he suddenly laughs by her statement..nyonika glares at him..

Nyonika- y are you laughing may I know the reason?

Raj- this statement of your is quite puraana try something new nyo!!

Nyonika- how can I forget jaisa aap hai waisa hi ha aapka beta..totally workaholic..he spends his all time doing presentation,work at night and in morning he gets late and rushes to office without having breakfast..Apni health ka dhyaan hi nai ha manik KO aur aap has rai ha?

Raj- nyo take it easy woh Mara beta ha he knows what he is doing..woh kha laga jab ussa bhookh lagagi..maina ramu kaka ko bol dia ha ussa breakfast karaka bhejna..and y I'm going to scold him I m proud of my son he is a perfectionist by his hard work our company is in top amongs all..I m proud to be called as manik's father..nyonika smiles seeing the love for manik in his eyes.

Nyonika- true..I'm also proud of him..raj I m saying that manik is now fully settled I m thinking about his marriage!!

Raj- he spills the coffee..in a sec what?? And starts laughing ..nyonika glares at him.

Nyonika- what is funny in this?? I m talking about our son's marriage its high time now he should get settled now..and more over I want my daughter in law now..

Raj- nyo I also want my daughter in law..u know na manik he runs away from the topic of marriage..like always

Nyonika- it's because u support him and he runs away but this time I m too much sure I want my daughter in law..now mukti,Alia also got settled with abhi and dhruv ..

Raj- cabir is also not married!!

Nyonika- but he is in relationship wid navya..and soon going to be married but moreover he wants his best friend to get married first!! But your son is a very tough nut to crack..I don't know what is a problem to marry?

Raj- again laughs at her statement..and nyo glares at him..

At that point of time cabir enters in the mansion..

Cabir - what's up uncle and aunty?? What discussion is going on Wid out me?? Anything serious?

Raj- nothing cabir its just we are discussing about the most serious and precious topic According to nyo!!he laughs..

Cabir- I got that .. marriage of the most eligible bachelor in town..he starts laughing wid raj also doing the same.

Nyonika- u two y r u laughing? What's funny in this and cabir do you not want your best friend to settle down? Do you not want your bhabhi?

Cabir - sorry aunty is not at all funny but u know na your idiot son he does not pays any heed to girls..we all tried to get him hooked up wid girls but he always says his fixed lines not interested..infact whole fab4 wants him to settle down. I want my Bhabhi so that she can treat and tackle him and gets some sort of intelligence in his broad mind!! But its a very hard task for us..

Raj- same here cabir!!

Nyonika- that's y I want u both to not support him instead support me because I m going to discuss this matter any how..this time I will not back out..

Cabir and raj - yes mylord!!and smiles..

In London at noon..time 2pm

Manik has cracked the deal like the other deals..his hard work being paid to him..he immediately calls his dad to give the news..

Raj- hello my son!! I know that u have cracked the deal and I m supper Dooper happy proud of you,god bless u my son!!

Manik- i just got free from the meeting and how u get to know about that I got the deal??

Raj- because I m your father and father knows about his son what he can do.

Manik- thanks dad!! Love you.. By the way where is mom??

Raj- she is on a mission with fab 4 and too much serious about it..

Manik- what mission? Fab 4 involved in it !! Oh god don't tell me dad!!

Raj- yes my son the most adventurous mission..mission manik malhotra's marriage and starts laughing..

Manik- not again dad! Y they all want me to get married like seriously!!

Raj- not only them manik I also want u to get married its high time now manik and I know u r not having any girlfriends or affairs..u are a one women man!! So what's the problem in it beta... When I was in your age na I also don't want to get married but when your mom enters in my life na i feel completed with her on my side..she is always there for me..after all its a love at first sight for me I found my true love in her and I also want my son to get his true love and get settled with his better half to face the most important and beautiful journey of life... manik smiles hearing this..

Manik- thanks dad for sharing this wid me but dad what its true love I can't understand what is it..how to find my true love..

Raj- u will understand by urself only..my son your heart will beat for her and you will get your answers son at that time only..

Manik- love you dad!!

Raj- dad is always there for you..and moreover your mom is quite very much excited to bring her daughter in law..

Manik- mom will never change..dad listen..I'm coming back to Mumbai soon OK flight is at 8'0clock at night pls do not inform my mother India I want to surprise her and also fab4.

Raj- really..come soon my son and don't worry it will be a surprise for her and fab 4 have a safe journry !!bye.

Manik- bye dad!! End of phone conversation....Hmm true love..let's see who will be in my destiny!! I will surely wait for her come soon!! Your mother in law is quite excited for you!!! He smiles and starts packing immediately to catch his flight for india...

Precap:: nandini 's entry, manik reaches to Malhotra mansion discussion of marriage of manik whether it should be an arrange marriage or a love marriage between nyonika,raj and fab 4..

How was it I don't know?? I m not a good writer like you all just trying.. Suggestions are welcomed...
Should I continue?? Pls respond me about it... part-2 on its way.. Till then bye and pls readers who are reading pls comment and give suggestions to me whether its nice or not ..