Part - 2

In New York
At 3:00 pm

A girl of 22 years old she is an angel looking beautiful as always..wearing red crop top and black fitted capfree.. was running all around the house creating mess every where and shouting at everyone present in the house to search her brooch immediately.. It was an ordinary brotch for everyone but for her it is the most precious thing for her..she carries this brooch with her all time.. As this brotch is of her mother...it is symbol of love to her by her mother..whom she loves very much...

Aleena - why are u getting so tense Nanzz don't panic OK it will be somewere here in the house itself..we are all finding so chill..

Nanzz is nandini murthy only..

Nandini- no,I will find my brooch myself only..OK

Everyone there in the house her friends aleena, Alice, ziva, maria were finding continuously to get the brooch..they knows what brooch means to her as her mother gifted her ..

Finally after creating huge mess all over the house she finds her brooch...

Nandini- thank you ayyappa thank you so so so so much.. I found my brooch amma...and promise you I will never forget this ever as because when this brooch is by side I feel you by my side bless me...Ayyappa!!

This cute conversation of nandini to her ayyapa listen by her friends who are smiling fully and crying as well because she is going to India now leaving them..

Aleena, maria,- at last you found your brooch thank god..nandini smiles.

Ziva- as u r going back to your home pls do not forget us nanzz...we all will miss you!! Nanzz smiled..

Nandini- y are u all crying ur pataka will always miss u...very much okk in fact u also not going to forget nanzz understand my angry birds I will always be in touch wid u and whenever I get a chance I will visit u all as you know na appa asked me to come to India..so I can't deny him. And you all if you forget me na then u will see the real nasty nanzz... They all smiled and had a group hug.

Ziva- aacha listen enough of being emotional..OK nanzz start packing your flight is at 8.clock hurry up..

she nodded and starts packing and soon leaves to airport to catch her flight to India..

Soon manik and nandini boarded there flights to India...Both had an amusement for coming back in india and a feeling completely different..they knew ki something is going to happen in a extraordinary way...as in there destiny is being combined with eachother...they are destined together..so lets see what is in the store for them...its a beginning of a journey!!

Soon the flights landed at Mumbai as there is a time difference between London and newyork firstly flight from London arrived..

Manik after doing the immegration and left over formalities he rushes toward the car which his dad had send for him and sequrity bodyguards as well to avoid media also..

Soon he left the airport and leaves towards his home.

Nyonika- kab aayaga aapka beta Mari baat toh sunta hi nai ha 2 weeks ho gaya ussa London gaya hua..

Raj- aajayaga nyo kaam khatam hota hi he smiles after seen urgency to meet manik in her eyes..

Nyonika- aur aap na ab jyada kaam mat dijiyaga mera beta ko samjhe khud ka dhyaan toh rakhta nai ha..everytime work hi work uska mind mai revolve hota ha ab ussa holiday ki zarurat ha samjhe raj. Uska wapas aata hi hm fab 4 ka saath ussa holiday pa bhej danga..

Just then manik enters ..nyonika is facing her back she cannot see him..he slightly enters the house making no voice raj sees him and smiles fully showing his thumbs up to manik he goes to nyonika and back hugs her and twirls her around the house with cute laughing echoes sounding all over the house..