6. Hate

Perrie's P.O.V

There was someone knocking on the door nonstop. Jade was still asleep, so was Zayn, where in the world is Leigh and Jesy. Oh well. Its been two minutes already and no one has woke up yet. I guess i have to get the freaking door.

I opened the door.

"Miss Edwards its time to get ready for today. The concert starts at seven so we need to go over your outfits and we need to do sound checks, before the concert just incase." Said Gally. She's Little Mix's personal assistant for the time we have going on tour with 1D.

"Now?" I whined, still obviously tired.

"Yes Miss Edwards. Tell the rest of the girls to get ready as well, I'll come back in the next hour. Hurry okay we running a bit late."

"Fine."

"Bye."

"Bye."

I closed the door.

"Jade wake up!!!" I yelled.

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

Its been about ten minutes and somehow we have no way out of the crowd its so massive.

"We are going to be late." Liam said worried.

"Its alright Li we'll make it, we just have to wait."

"Yeah your right."

"I wonder if Perrie or Jade notices if we are gone. Its been an hour or two." Said Jesy.

"Probably, but they are always the last ones to wake up."

"Yeah."

"Niall are you okay?" I asked him.

"Yeah, I'm just a little freaked out that's all, I'll be alright." He replied.

"Okay." I smiled at him, trying to make him feel calm.

Jade's P.O.V

"Jade wake up." Perrie said shaking me.

"No." I whined.

"We are going to be late if yo don't get your arse up.'

"Give me five minutes."

"We don't have five minutes."

"I'm going." I said getting up and heading to the restroom.

After I did my business and washed me hands. I turned the sink on, on warm water and washed my face, after I was done washing my face. I applied a bit of concealer under my eyes and a bit of foundation around me face, then to finish it up I got my fluffy brush and applied the face powder all over my face. That way when I go out I won't look like I just died.

Perrie's P.O.V

"Zayn, babe wake up we are going to be late if you don't." I said caressing his unshaved cheek.

"Give me a minute baby." He said in his sleepy morning voice. He's so sexy when he does that.

"Fine. I'll be in the shower if you need me." I kissed his cheek and got off the bed.

"How about we shower together." He winked at me.

"Zayn no." My cheeks flushed.

"Oh c'mon I already seen-"

"Shut up! Jade can hear you." I laughed.

"Fine, then alright."

"Thanks babe."