26. Book

Jesy's P.O.V

I went into Harry's suite because Louis told me he got a seperate one, and I knocked on it.

There was no answer.

I turned the door handle and it turned. I went in and looked around... there was a mess. Harry could not have done this I mean he seemed pretty anger i guess he is capable of this.

"Harry." I called out his name.

I walked into the bedroom and he wasnt there, I looked around and saw light coming under from the bathroom. He must be in there.

I knocked. "Harry are you in there?"

"No go away!" I heard him yell.

"Harry come out."

"Piss off."

"Harry we need to talk, come out or so help me-"

"Or what? You're going to fuck with another one of my bestfriends and ruin my friendship."

I started kicking the door.

"What?" He yelled as he opened the door.

"We need to talk." I said almost as a whisper.

"Theres nothing to talk about." He sounded surprisingly calm.

"Look Harry if you just come with me and talk about this whole mess, we can fix things. I don't want to ruin anything with you and Niall."

"I'm pretty sure its too late for that."

"Its never to late."

"Whatever fine we'll talk but i dont think it can change anything."

                                                        Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

I found Jade's journal under her pillow of her bed. This is like a little book of our journey, like the songs we written since the beginning and like vocal practices. It s quite cute if you ask me. God i miss her so much, she needs to find a way back to us.

I scanned the pages and i could feel my vision blur.

"Hey." Liam said coming in.

"Hey." I said wiping my eyes.

"Whats that?"

"Poopy's journal." I said letting out a small laugh.

"Isn't that the journal she usually writes the songs in?"

"Yeah, how did you know?"

"She told about it a while ago. Don't look at it if its making you sad."

"I have to, I miss her."

"Okay, but please stop crying I don't like to see your beautiful face sad like that leigh."

I laugh a little. "Your so sweet Liam and yeah i guess i'll look it at later, hopefully she comes back by then."

                                                                Perrie's P.O.V

I walked into Zayn's room. Why? Well because I need him and I just feel like complete shit.

"Hey Zayn." I said sitting next to his bed.

He stayed there silent looking at the wall.

"Zayn are you okay?" I asked him, my hand went over his but he moved it away and my heart dropped.

"Zayn. What's wrong?" I moved towards him, but he walked out of bed and went into the bathroom.

My eyes were getting watery, I need someone right now and the person I love doesn't even want to be there for me. Well I see how it is.

I got up and headed out the door until I bumped into Louis. I tried moving away from him but he held on me and thats when i broke down on his arms. 

                                                                 Jesy's P.O.V

"Harry I'm sorry I had become the middle between you and Niall. I was just upset because you were treating me as if you didn't care or even wanted me around you and I felt hurt so I decided to ask Niall if he'd come with me to get a drink and things were being said and we ended up kissing. I'm not that type of girl, i've never meant to cheat on you its just I was so mad and it drives me really crazy sometimes."

"Yeah it was my fault."

"But i shouldn't have gone out-"

"No its mine. It was my job to treat you like a princess and treat you as if you were worth something but i pushed you and seeing you and Niall like that made me realize that i actually do have feelings for you. I guess its too late now isn't it."

"Harry I can't be with him or you. It will ruin you two if I choose and it will lead to drama in the band and i dont want to be the one to ruin things. So I'm letting both of you and its for the best and you know it."

"Yeah you're right, but i will miss holding you and all." He cracked a small smile. 

I gave him a tight hug and he hugged me back, we were like that for a minute and when we seperated. We both kissed one last time and I left.

It sucks knowing I can't be with niether of them but still sometimes doing the right thing is the hardest thing.

                                                        Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

"Woah twitter is going crazy." Liam said scrolling down his feed.

"About what?" I asked.

"Its saying that Jade is missing and a few saying that they found her or something I'm not sure if its true."

"Let me see." He passed me his phone and I looked at some pictures with some girl with Jade supposably. I didnt believe it until i saw the location and she was near and it was posted just about a few minutes ago. The girl who was tweeting this, claims its jade and shes trying to get attention from us and that she's alright and a bit confused.

"Liam."

"Yeah."

"I think they found her." 

______________________________________________________________________________

Sorry for the short chapter and sorry for the long update too, Ive been way to busy with school but now its break and I'm gonna make an effort.

I had to redo this chapter, it was longer berfore but I lost my ipod again which sucks sooooo much. Second ipod i lost in this year, including my brother's camera. This year isnt really my year as y'all can tell.

Anyways Happy Thanksgiving to my fellow american readers ^-^/