1. Good News

1...2...3.....

Mama told me not to waste my life

she said spread your wings my little butterfly

don't let what they say keep you up all night

and if they give shhhh

well they can walk on by-y-y

Feet, feet can't touch the ground

and I can't hear a sound

but you just keep on runnin' up your month yea..

Walk, walk on over there

Cos' I'm to fly to car-e-e

oh yea-a-a....

******

"Good job girls." Jesy said drinking a sip from her water bottle.

"I'm hungry, what time is it so I can go get some food." Perrie asked the girls.

"Its two, but management just called and we have to meet them a five." Jade said checking her iPhone.

"We can go to Nandos its just around the corner from here." Leigh-Anne told Perrie.

"What are we doing here let's go I'm starvin." Perrie rushed out of the door.

"OFF TO EAT SOME CHICKEN." Jesy starting running behind Perrie.

*****

3 hours later

(The girls were sitting in front of their boss Simon Cowell)

"How's it going girls?" Simon asked the girls.

"It's been going amazing." Jade replied for all of them. All of them were kind of terrified of Simon.

"Wings are off the charts here in England, but as you know girls it isn't being number one in most other countries. We need to change that." Simon said in a serious tone.

"Well our whole album isn't release in other countries yet except here and Ireland." Leigh-Anne replied.

"Girls I'm going to make a very serious decision with you. I was thinking that you girls can tour with the most known musical artists from today." Simon waited to see if we had an question or answer, but all the girls were quiet, so Simon spoke up.

"In the D.N.A album I was thinking Little Mix should tour the U.S, Canada, and Australia with the one and only.......One Direction." Simon smiled.

The girls were a bit upset, but they smiled with Simon.

"That would be cool." Jesy smiled.

"Great I'm glad you girls are happy about it." Simon said. "In two months One Direction will start there tour on their new album and you girls will be with them."

"That's just rude, we are barely starting." Jade complained.

"We can become big ourselves without them." Leigh-Anne also complained.

"The good news is that I'll be with Zayn." Perrie smiled.

All the girls turned to Perrie giving her a glare.

"I know you guys aren't to keen on One Direction, but you guys never know it could be fun and it will give us a boost when we release D.N.A in America and other places." Perrie said.

"True but we don't really need help we are doing fine." Jesy replied.

"Just give it a chance. Please do it for me." Perrie gave the girls a puppy face.

"Fine." They all said at the same time.

"Okay Perrie But I ain't gonna like it." Leigh-Anne said in a western accent.

All of them laughed.

"Yeah but seriously I won't like it.

-------------------------------------------------------------------