19. Am I In Trouble?

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

"Wake up Leigh we are here." I hear Jade pulling my shirt lightly.

I moaned.

"Come on Leigh. They are going to yell at us." She said in her sleepy voice.

"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO."

***

"These wings were made to fly-y-y and we don't let nobody bring us down. No matter what you say it won't hurt me, no matter if I fall from the sky, these wings were made to fly."

"Why do we have to practice this song? We sanged it a billion times!" Yes I'm cranky when I don't get enough sleep.

"I don't know to see if we don't sound weird, like if our mics aren't too low ya know." Jesy answered me yawning at the end.

"After we are done singing five more songs, Gally told us we can go back to bed. But in the mean time we stay awake and practice the same thing everyday for the rest of the U.S tour. I blame Simon, but we actually need this so lets just get it over with." Jade said laying on the floor.

"You know what sucks?" Perrie asked me.

"What?"

"The boys are still asleep and they won't wake up for the next two hours."

"OKAY THATS IT!" I said standing up heading to those five arses tour bus.

"What do you think you're going?"l

"I"m going to strangle them while they're still asleep."

"Leigh-Anne Pinncock get back here so we can get this finished before I get up and whoop your arse." Jesy told me almost yelling.

"Fine, I'll do it tomorrow."

"Thats my girl."

I sat back down and we began with singing DNA.

***

After the few hours of sleep I've gotten, I decided to get up and do my make up because show time isn't for the next three hours or so. I'm added my foundation & concealer then I did my eyebrows. Since our make up artist came today, shes going to do our eyeshadow and other stuff to our face and so on and so on.

I took out my iPhone and went on twitter since I forgot the Facebook password. Blah.

I checked for tweets about the incident yesterday when everyone practically saw Perrie's birth control. I thought there was going to be a few and not a lot but since she's dating Zayn from One Direction who is in the biggest boy band in the world everyone and I'm mean every mixer and directionator whatever you call one direction fans are freaking out! Now everyone knows they fucked, who am I kidding we are all fucked! Oh god, Gally is going to literally piss her pants if she heard this, Paul is going to freak because he did a horrible job watching Zayn! Speaking about Gally pissing her pants I can not miss that.

I went out of the bus and the sun literally made me blind for like a minute or two. I walked into the arena and spotted the guys sitting there singing a song. I decided to go watch them. I sneaked in the back and found some food, I got a few chocolate chip cookies and went to the boys. I was on stage eating while they were performing and they look so tired. Oh please imagine waking up at two in the morning instead at nine! Niall come over to me and stole one of my cookies that butthole.

"Hey Leigh." Zayn sat next to me.

"Sup homie." I replied making him crack a smile.

"What brings you here? I'd expect you be sleeping all day."