25. This

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

Day two.

She still hasn't been found and I'm getting worried by the second. Everyone has.

We had to cancel some shows and interviews. I know for sure that people and our fans are looking for her.

Still no sign after two days and I'm growing impatient. I want to try to find her myself, but I can't.

Yesterday was very... shocking. Harry went out on the whole situation with Niall & Jesy. It was like a drama episode you'd see on the telly. The thing is that they all stabbed each other in the back, I would've done something, but they were all the ones to blame.

Liam had been staying with me this whole time. He even slept over which was nice. I like his company. He kept talking to me, you know to get me from thinking about Jade's absence. It did work for a while and I'm glad it did.

He does remind me of Jade a little, which was nice. They were both comforting and funny.

Jesy's P.O.V

I can't believe Harry. I still can't believe he knew that I cheated on him and I can't believe he used me. We're horrible people, we're horrible friends. This does change everything, between Niall, Harry, and I. How do we undo this?

I'm not as shocked that Harry used me for some reason, I knew something was up when he asked me out of no where.

Niall had slept over due to the fact that he knows Harry will start something if he goes back to the hotel.

"Morning babe." He said startling me. "What's wrong?"

"Morning and nothing, I was just thinking."

"About what?"

"Everything."

"Look what we did, we did. What he did to you, he did to you. It happened and there is nothing we can do to make it better. We fucked up, he fucked up."

"Niall he's your best friend. He doesn't mean anything to you?"

"He does mean something to me, but your my girlfriend-"

"Niall you just don't get it." I got off of him.

"Get what?"

"I'm already between you and him. I ruined your friend ship don't you see?"

"No I ruined it-"

"Shut up no you didn't. My feelings got in the way with you when I was with him and I tempted you to do what you did. Its my fault and you should be apologizing to him instead of being mad at him. Because you fucked up and I was the one that made you fuck up."

"Jesy he used you for god sake!"

"He did it to help Jade, he had no choice Niall!" I yelled at him.

"So you're defending him?" He furrowed his eyebrows.

"Niall we can't do this anymore."

"You're breaking up with me." His voice was weak.

"I like you a lot, but we just can't. I want you to apologize to Harry, I can't live with myself if I got in the way of your friendship."

"But-"

"Please Niall don't make it harder," a lump in my throat formed, "I will never forget the time we spent together."

"Could we still be friends?" He said rubbing his eyes.

"Yes Niall, we can. Now just go and fix the Narry bromance." Yes I know their bromance names.

"Okay, but before I go-" he grabbed me by the waist and crashed his lips on to mine.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth and enjoyed ever last bit of my mouth. Knowing this was our last kiss, we put all of our feelings into it, it was passionate.

We went apart and he just went out.

We're now officially over.

Anonymous P.O.V

I laid her on my bed and admired her beauty. I missed her so much and when she needed help, I had to save her.

She's been out for quite a while and I have no clue why. I had no intention to take her away like that away from her friends but I had to.

I leaned in and kissed her lips softly. Her lips are so irresistible.

I felt her moving, so I quickly went out the door. I made sure to leave no traces behind, just in case someone investigates where she had been.

_________________________________________________________________

Sorry for long update even though I finished writing this chapter last week...

I'm hoping the sequel is better than this that I am writing. Tbh the first few chapters were good in this book, but now it sucks... because I actually didn't plan this story that good. But I'm trying to plan a good plot for the next story.

I have the title of the next story so I'll give you guys a sneak peek

--C- M-

12 votes for next chapter !