12. Hey Jesy!

Narrator's P.O.V

"We are here in Washington D.C and we are very tired. We are going to have to perform a few more songs of ours in the arena center today, because Harry has been sick lately and he needs to rest a bit more than all of us... so poo." Perrie pouted at the camera, that was filming their tour diary series.

"IT'S GOING TO BE A FUN NIGHT!" Jesy added.

"I hope I don't poo me pants." Jade said quietly.

The girls laughed.

(Dressing room)

"So excited, I feel like I wanna fly off the stage just like a bird." Leigh-Anne said adding her make up on.

"But then I'm going to come out of no where and get me a shotgun and shoot her like the animal she is." Perrie said in a manly tone.

"Oh I wouldn't be so quite sure about that Miss Edwards." Marked Leigh-Anne.

"Don't call me Miss Edwards," Perrie pushed Leigh-Anne and she scream, "I feel old when a person calls me that! I'm not old, I'm fresh and young."

"You know, your face falls down a bit when you turn twenty."

"Leigh-Anne I will hurt you!"

(Sitting room)

"Oh hello I'm just working on me stuff. When I mean stuff, I mean song lyrics for Little Mix. I kind of want the album to be more written by us so we can share our life experiences for everything, so I'm really confident about the next album. My journal here as everyone may know has our song lyrics and all kinds of other stuff the world may and shall not know. So don't look!" Jade closed the book and went to open a door. Leigh-Anne was standing there with no trousers on. Leigh-Anne screamed and Jade quickly closes the door.

"Sorry Leigh." Jade laughed, "Did you get that on camera?" she asked the woman with camera. 

She nodded.

"That was one of those moments, wasn't it?" Jade chuckled and left to another room this time using another door.

Leigh-Anne's P.O.V

"I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOU BUT JESY'S FEELING 22!" I sang.

"EVERYTHING WILL BE ALRIGHT IF YOU KEEP ME NEXT TO YOU!" Jesy added.

"I don't feel so good." Jadey came out of no where.

"What's wrong?" I asked her.

"I shouldn't have eaten that McDonalds burger."

"I warned you." Jesy told her.

"No you didn't."

"I know." She smiled, "Hurry y'all we have 15 minutes. We don't want bitch Gally to yell in our ears like the animal she is, now do we?"

"Of course not, c'mon Jade I'll help with your eyeshadow." I pulled Jade and sat her down on the chair.

Perrie's P.O.V

"Hey Lou."

"Hey Pez."

"Is Harry feeling alright?" I asked him.

"Yeah, he's just got a common cold that's all."

"Oh that sucks."

"It does. So anyway great news El & I are going to Disneyland when I arrive to Los Angles. Well actually the day after our last concert here."