29. Fix My Heart

Perrie's P.O.V

Can we talk in private? -Zayn

Okay where do you want to meet up?-Pez

Are the girls there?-Zayn

No they went out -Pez

Why didn't you go?-Zayn

Damn bitches didn't wake me up from my nap -Pez

Okay well I'll knock once I get there -Zayn

Alright-Pez

I wonder what he wants to tell me , we were in no speaking terms, because he was being a moody asshole to me and it's just I hate being treated like that but whatever this is our last day before we leave so he can say one last thing to me.

It sucks being on and off in a relationship, you think everything is going alright until something comes and tests you. Too bad we are over in that part all because he just couldn't do it. He gave up on me and I never gave up on him, so I don't even understand why he thinks I'd let he back in that easy. Oh Zayn why are you starting to fuck me up. 

Louis. I like how Louis tries so hard with Eleanor, thousand miles away and yet he calls her at least everyday to check up on her. She's such a lovely girl with an amazing boyfriend. But not everyone is perfect, not even the most perfect looking man in the world which is Zayn.

I heard a knock on the bus door and I opened it to reveal Zayn. He had roses and a small box which I think is a necklace or something.

"Perrie I'm so sorry I haven't been treating you right. Like the way you deserve to be treated and I know I fucked up, but as speaking the truth we all make mistakes and some of those mistakes are made to make people stronger or to just make them more wiser. I put it into a lot of thinking and I just want you know that I want you back. I don't think I could ever let you go ever again. Because Perrie Louise Edwards I'm madly in love with you. It may not have seemed like it before because I was messed up in the head but I really do. Will you be willing to be my girlfriend again?" He said getting on his knees. "I'll make sure everyday when I come and visit you or you visit me, I'll make sure to treat you right every second and make you feel my love."

I looked at him for awhile to take in all that he has said and what he was doing, but I couldn't take him back that easy. Maybe we just weren't meant for each other, I love him, but I know he doesn't love me the way I use to think he loved me. He teared me to pieces and I have been in a bad place ever since. He ruined me, but I couldn't possibly ruin him the same way. I give and I give and when someone takes that for granted then fuck them. But you love him to death and he's willing to do better because he loves you.

"I gave you the gun and pointed it to my heart, trusting you that you wouldn't pull the trigger and you did. How could you? Now you regret what bloody mess you've made and you want to fix my heart. My heart won't even be the same, the scar will be there, I lost mostly all of my blood now you think that I will work again that way so easily. No I fucking won't. I could've been dead inside."

He looked down, tears were breaming down his face. "I'm so sorry you felt that way. I'm such an ass, I want to mend it again, but that won't change the fact that I shot you. I know how that feels and to cause someone else that pain hurts ten times more. I knew this wouldn't do much for me and I knew this would end up happening anyways no matter how much I would try to convince you I love you because you have no idea how much I care about you."

He placed the flowers and the small box in front of me. He looked at me in the eyes and I felt tears running down my cheeks, wow I didn't know I was crying. 

"I wrote a song for you since I know you won't be mine again, because I really hurt you in the worst way." He stood up and Niall came from the side with his guitar. "And this is my apology." Zayn then cleared his throat.

(Click on the video in the side for computer or look on top next to the pic if you're using a phone or ipod)

Don't look around cause love is blind
And darling right now I can't see you
I’m feeling proud so without a doubt
I can feel you

Cause we are who we are when no one’s watching
And right from the start, you know I got you
Yeah you know I got you

I won’t mind
Even though I know you’ll never be mine
I won’t mind
Even though I know you’ll never be mine

We messed around until we found the one thing we said we could never ever live without
I’m not allowed to talk about it
But I gotta tell you

Cause we are who we are when no one’s watching
And right from the start, you know I got you
Yeah you know I got you

I won’t mind
Even though I know you’ll never be mine
I won’t mind
Even though I know you’ll never be mine

"One last time I will ask you this question and if you say yes I will make you the happiest woman in the world and I will love you until it hurts." I wiped my tears. "And if you say no then I will let you go and leave you alone." He said his voice cracking on the last word. 

From the corner of my eye I could see Niall even start to tear up.

"Perrie would you be my girlfriend again?" He got on his knees.

My heart was pounding. "Zayn I-I..." I had no time to think before the words slipped out of my mouth. 

__________________________________________________________________

Cliffhanger.

F*CK YES.!

~J3nnif3rx