11. Feelings

(9 in da Mornin')

"Perrie so how are you and Zayn?" Asked the interviewer.

"We are doing fine, thank you for asking. He's quite a bit busy though, which sucks, but what ya gonna do." Perrie said happily even though she was the opposite of that.

"That's good to know," Smiled the interviewer who was a lady, "Now who else in the band is taken?"

Leigh-Anne & Jade raised their hands.

The interviewer smiled at them and looked at Jesy who didn't lift her hand up.

"Jesy you a single pringle?"

Jesy laughed, "Yes I am." She said in a loud western accent.

The interviewer laughed, "What happened to you and Jordan?"

Jesy's throat started to grow a lump, but she fought it. "Well um we uh- do you know that feeling when you are slipping away from a guy you've been dating so long?"

"Yes, I know exactly what you mean."

"Well the distance relationship was the problem for us and that's how far I'm willing to tell you, most of it is between me and him."

"Thats alright Jesy, you don't have to tell us if you don't want to," She gave a reassuring smile to Jesy then looked over at Jade, "Jade we have been receiving a lot of pictures of you and Mr. Styles yesterday."

Jade felt hot and she also felt like she needed to poo. She was nervous and the girls noticed.

"Oh yeah, we were hanging out, because we had free time and we both had nothing to do so we went out for a little while." Jade replied quietly.

"You both went to see a movie, if I'm corrected there is a picture of you and him, but he got his arm around you. Is that picture real or photo shopped?"

Jade was mad that the interviewer brought that up and nervous for the sake of her relationship with Sam.

"Oh yeah, thats real, he just did that because we were pretending that he was a girl and we did funny girly noises as you can see I was laughing." She laughed nervously, she hoped that would slip and she was saved.

"Oh I get you, don't you and the girls do it all the time?"

"Yeah we do, while on the road Leigh-Anne gets bored and starts doing weird noises, then we all join in from there." Jesy saved Jade.

"How adorable," The interviewer laughed, "So how has it been touring with One Direction in America so far?"

"It's been fun to be quite honest. You know us and the boys love to joke around a lot, so we wouldn't really stress about most things. Because really, they work hard and we work hard as well. It has been a hassle for everyone of us this week, but I hope it gets better."

"Well I'm glad you all get along very well or else it would have been a disaster, don't you think?"

The girls all nodded their heads.

The interviewer look at the camera, "So after the break, Little Mix will perform their new single 'How ya doin'?' don't go anywhere we'll be right back."

"And cut."

The girls got into there places next to their guitarist, and were handed each microphones.

(Video on the side of their performance>>>>>>>>>>>>)

*

Perrie's P.O.V

I haven't seen Zayn the whole day, I guess I am still disappointed about last night. I felt like an idiot waiting for him all night, but I just thought he was really going to come. I'll talk to him when I get a chance, he has to have a very important reason why he hasn't shown up. He didn't even text me when I texted last night. I just hope he's alright.