The Story Of My Life

(Cheryl)

My doorbell rang at exactly four o'clock.

I glanced at myself in the mirror once more. My hair was styled in long waves and my makeup was near flawless, which was rare.
I smoothed my dress and opened the door.

Harry walked past me and immediately started talking.
"Zayn got here about one this afternoon. He's had the marble dried and the wood ripped out, which is being replaced right now. Lila's still at the country club with Gwen...."

He trailed off as he eyed me up and down.
He gestured to my dress.

"This doesn't say "fuck me", this says "I'm ready for a lovely evening", Cheryl", he said, looking at my dress.

I looked down at what I thought was a beautiful dress.

"Where's your bedroom", he rubbed his neck.
I walked him back to it and he went into my closet.

I sat down on my bed, took a deep breath and held it in my cheeks.

I was anxious about seeing Zayn and about everything Harry and I were about to do.

Harry was pushing my hangers back,
one by one, for a good while.
Finally, I heard him stop, thinking that he found something, but then heard a drawer open.

"Hey, now. No clothes are in my drawers", I yelled toward my closet.

He walked back into my room holding some black lace fabric that I instantly recognized.

"Harry, that's not a dress...it's....", I trailed off, embarrassed.

"I know what it is, Cheryl", he tossed it over to me and I caught it.

"Harry, I can't wear this", I held up the transparent piece of lingerie.

"What color panties are you wearing?", he asked.
"Um....blue"

He walked back into my closet and opened a drawer, then came out with a pair of black panties.

Harry walked out of my room.
"And take off your bra".

I exhaled, stood up and started taking off my dress.
My bra went next, then I pulled the lace up over my body.

I changed into the black underwear and walked over to a mirror.

Yep, there they were! My nipples, clearly visible, for the world to see. I pulled my hair over the front of my shoulders, covering them.

I walked into the living room and Harry looked up at me from his phone.

He stood up and pulled off the hair band that was on his wrist and walked behind me.

He pulled my hair up and tied it back into a ponytail. He walked back in front of me.

His eyes went instantly to my breasts and down the rest of my body, then up to my eyes.

"Alright, let's go".

(Kalila)

I pulled up to Niall's house.

I asked both he and Gwen to come with me to the country club, but he thought that sounded more like a "girl's day" and preferred to catch up on sleep.

Gwen and I hugged him goodbye and Gwen promised to call him when we were done.

An hour later, we sat in soft white robes, me with a platter of watermelon slices and Gwen sipping lemon water.

"I hope you don't mind if I ask", I said and Gwen looked over at me, "You and Theo, are you....back together?".

Gwen smiled.
"No, I don't mind at all. In fact, I was hoping that Niall filled you in on everything so you weren't confused".

"Well, he told me how you and Theo met and that....you...got married?", I said, hoping it was okay to say that.

Gwen sighed and then nodded with an expression as if saying "whoops" and we both laughed at the absurdity of her reaction about such a serious matter.

She stopped laughing and shook her head, then looked off into the distance.
"Where did Niall leave off?"

(Gwen)

Theo left Niall's house and minutes later, my phone chimed and I looked at the screen.

Theo: Keep your phone on

My heart throbbed and I put the phone back in my pocket.

"You do know you're staying here tonight", Niall said as I finished my third glass of Merlot.

"Mm-hm", I hummed, my voice echoing in the glass.

"Gimme more", I said, straightening in my seat, holding out my glass with a smile that showed all of my teeth.

Niall went and got out another bottle of Merlot, uncorked it and filled my glass back up again.

"Aw!", I said as he poured.
"You're being sweet to me now!"

He poured a glass for himself, then sat down next to me.

"I'm always sweet to you" he said, not looking at me, but straight ahead as he crossed his arms.

"So, Theo"

"Niall, please", I said, irritated, not wanting to get scolded, once again.
Feeling like a child, once again.

The story of my life

"I know you don't want to hear this, but please listen to me. You're too young. This man is twice your age"

AGE
Once again

I'm so tired of this shit
I'm not a fucking idiot and hate being treated like one because of my age

I know that my brother and his friends are concerned about me because I'm younger than the people around me.

I wished they'd treat me like Ellie and Dani. They never treated me like I'm ten years old.

"Why don't you worry about yourself for a change", I told Niall.

"Alright, alright. I'm going to bed", Niall yawned.

"Can I sleep with you tonight?", I looked over at Niall.

"As long as you don't keep me up, talking all night".
"I won't", I said.

After brushing my teeth, I crawled into Niall's bed.

"Do you ever think about renaming yourself?"

"Gwen. Sleep."

"Like if I could change your name, I'd make it "Waldo", so whenever I couldn't see you I could be like "Where's Waldo?"

I jumped as a pillow smacked over my face.

I pulled it off and kept talking for about fifteen more minutes, until I heard my phone chime from the bathroom.

I looked over at Niall, who was now snoring.
I climbed out of his bed and tiptoed into the bathroom.