Well, technically....

(Harry)

I looked down at the photos and gathered them together, taking them with me as I left Zayn's house to get to my car.

Tom and Olivia's cars were outside of Tom's house and I decided to walk over.
I knocked on the door, tried the handle and it was unlocked. I cracked it open, still knocking.

"Tom?, I yelled.

"Yeah! Who's that?", he called out and I headed toward his voice.

"Harry", I called back.

"Come in, come in", he said and I rounded a corner to find him sitting in his kitchen, eating some grapes and working on his laptop.

"Hey, Mate", I said in a low voice, rubbing the back of my neck.

"What's up?", he looked up from his laptop, then down at my shirtless chest, then at the photographs I was still holding, while he chewed another grape.

"I fucked up, Tom", I sat next to him and set the pictures on the table, facing down. I ran my fingers through my hair, then pulled it all up into a bun.

"What is it?", he finished chewing, wiped his hands on his jeans and put a hand on my shoulder.

I crossed my arms, then lowered my head, raised my right hand to my closed eyes and rubbed them, hard.

"The girl next door", I said.
"Yeah, my dick neighbor's girl? Lilly", he nodded.

"Lila. Yeah, I hooked up with her and....", I said, then took a deep breath in, "....she's seventeen years old", I breathed out.

"She's sev-", he started.
"I didn't know! I mean, she looks at least twenty one or twenty two, right?", I said, loudly.

"What, is she saying that you raped h-"
"No, no, no, no, nothing like that. We didn't have sex, we just....in fact, she's....", but I decided to leave out the part about learning that she's still a virgin. I still haven't had time to think about that.

I decided to just show him. I picked up the photographs, flipped them over and slid them in front of him.

"Oh, shit", he shuffled through them and rubbed his jaw.

"Zayn told me he'll use these pictures to have me arrested if I ever see her again", I looked down at them.

"So...he's not using these as long as you stay away from her?", Tom asked.

I just nodded my head, my lips pressed into a line.

"Fuck, man! You scared the shit out of me!", he slapped me on the shoulder, "UH, not that difficult. What you do is....", Tom leaned toward me like he was telling me a secret, "....you don't see her again", he sat back in his chair and I stood up from my mine.

I walked to Tom's refrigerator and grabbed a Corona. After popping the top and taking a long swig, I put the bottle down and looked Tom in the eye.

"I can't stay away from her"

"Oh my God. You're going to wind up on the news....", Tom groaned and rubbed his temples.
"You're going to be passed around prison like a peace pipe..."

I ignored him and drank the rest of the beer.

"In all seriousness, Harry", Tom stood up and walked over to me.
"You'll steer clear of her, right?"

"I'm in love with her", I looked at him.

"I won't touch her, Tom, I just want to be around her", I looked back at him and continued.