Spanked

(Kalila)

The last couple of weeks have been so relaxing.
I met up with Gwen a couple of times for lunch, but other than that, I just stayed at the beach house.

I read, go surfing, sleep, just whatever I feel like, whenever I feel like it.

I talked to Gwen about being a mess over Zayn and Harry.
I also talked to her about Niall.

Niall had been texting me a lot and I loved talking to him, but I wasn't interested in anything besides friendship with him.

Almost kissing him that day didn't help. I didn't know how to stop misleading him.

"Say no more, I got it", Gwen told me and the next time I heard from Niall, he was as friendly as ever and I was relieved.

He and I now text at least five or six times a day. I'm very thankful for however Gwen handled talking to him.

Zayn and Harry have been leaving me alone.

I haven't heard from either one of them and was grateful for both of them keeping their word, but I miss Zayn.

And I can't stop the dreams I keep having about Harry.

In my dreams, Harry's hands and mouth are all over my body....kissing, sucking, licking, pulling, biting, squeezing, rubbing me all over.

There hasn't been one morning that I've woken up not feeling like I was ravaged by him all throughout the night.

A few mornings, I was woken up mid-orgasm and couldn't stop having them, with images of Harry's body on mine.

I was becoming obsessive.
Harry was on my mind constantly.

Of course it doesn't help that I haven't been touched by a guy in three years.

I started fooling around really early.
I never had sex, but I did everything else.

Then, I met Zayn when I was fourteen and all of that changed.

Zayn
My fiancé
Jesus

Last night, amidst my heated dreams of Harry, I dreamt that Zayn was standing on the left side of my bed and Harry was on the right.

They just stared at me, then in unison, they said:
What do you want, Kaly
What do you want, Lila

I woke up and felt sweaty and strange.
I looked around the room half expecting to see them there.

And I wished that I could answer that question.

Over these past weeks alone, I wanted things to be clearer to me about Zayn, but they were cloudier.

I don't know what's going on with me

It was Friday, somewhere around noon.
I pulled my board up the deck steps and set it down with the rest of my other ones.

I was feeling restless.
These kinds of moods make me feisty.
Like I have an itch that needs to be scratched and the only way I can scratch it is by running wild at night.

My phone was on the kitchen counter and I raised an eyebrow at it.
I picked it up and texted Gwen.

Me: Gettin crazy tonight?😳