EPILOGUE

EPILOGUE

-2019-

Lily sang along to Austin's singing, backstage. He had gotten so far. They were both 23. Austin was still a worldwide pop star. He had been for the last 5 years. His voice was a little deeper, but he sang like an angel as always. These last 6 years, Austin & Lily were still together. They were really happy, & so in love. Nothing could separate them.

Ally & Alex were already married. Yes, they were still together like Lily & Austin. They had a 2 year old boy. They were really happy also.

"Thank you very much! I love you guys!" Austin said in the microphone, to his crowd. "But before I leave, I wanted to do something,"

Lily raised an eyebrow. Austin turned around & motioned her to come. She smiled lightly, as she walked up to him. Her hair was still red, & she still had her big brown eyes. Austin loved her more than anything.

He reached out & intertwined their fingers, loving the butterflies in his stomach. Even all these years, he still got butterflies when he saw her.

The crowd went crazy. Mahomies loved Laustin. They knew that Lily made Austin happy, & that's all that mattered. Austin always smiled big when Lily came in the room. He couldn't live without her.

"So, Lily. I wanted to do this in front of everybody. I want to show everybody that I love you, & I can't imagine my life without you." Austin said. Lily blushed & nodded. Then he did what she had dreamed since she was just a fan, 9 years ago. Now it was happening in real life. Austin got in one knee. Lily covered her mouth, as she gasped. Tears welling up in her eyes. The crowd awed.

"I love you with all my heart. I want to be by your side for the rest of my life. I hope you feel the same way. I'm just crazy about you. What I'm trying to say is ; Liliana Jane Adams, will you marry me?"

The tears fell, as she nodded. "Yes, yes, yes! I love you!" She said, through her tears. He put the ring on her finger & stood up. He grabbed her waist & hugged her. Then he spun her around, exactly like when he asked her if she wanted to be his girlfriend, 6 years ago.

The crowd was now shouting & clapping, "Laustin! Laustin! Laustin!"

They both laughed, & cried. Life was perfect.

-5 Months Later-

Lily checked her make up one more time. Nervous as ever. She was wearing her white wedding dress. Today was the day. The day Austin & her would get married.

"Are you ready?" Asked Ally. She was the maid of honor. Everybody wishes their best friend will be their maid of honor on their wedding day, & that was happening to Lily.

Lily nodded. Her red hair was half up, & curled to perfection.

Ally took Lily's hand, & led her to the car. They drove to the wedding.

-:-:-:-

"Austin, wilt thou have this Woman to thy wedded wife, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love her, comfort her, honour, and keep her in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto her, so long as ye both shall live?" The priest asked.

Austin smiled. "I do,"

"Liliana, wilt thou have this Man to thy wedded husband, to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of Matrimony? Wilt thou love him, comfort him, honor, and keep him in sickness and in health; and, forsaking all others, keep thee only unto him, so long as ye both shall live?"

"I do," she blushed.

"I now pronounce you husband & wife. Austin, you may kiss your bride."

Austin grabbed her waist, & kissed her pink lips. Loving the way, their lips fit perfectly, like they were meant for each other.

Austin pulled away, then intertwined their fingers. They walked down the isle. People in the church cheering, as they walked out the door.

-4 years later-

Lily put the last dish in the cabinet. Austin still wasn't home. He was in the recording studio.

"Mommy, where's daddy?" Asked Jacqueline, their 3 year old daughter.

"He's still working. He'll be home later, okay?" Lily answered. "Go to sleep, He'll be here in the morning."

Jacqueline nodded, & went upstairs carefully. She really loved her dad, Austin.

Lily sighed, & walked upstairs, to go to sleep herself. She went in her & Austin's room. She got ready for bed, & laid down.

She heard the front door open.

A few minutes later, the door of the room opened.

She heard footsteps walking around the room, then felt an arm around her waist. She turned around & saw her loving husband. She smiled & kissed him softly. Austin kissed back, happy to see her, after a long day.

They couldn't be any happier. Yes, their relationship got complicated sometimes, but their love was stronger than that. They loved each other more than anything. Nothing could break them apart. Nothing at all.

"I love you," Lily whispered.

She could feel him smile.

"I love you too, Liliana Jane Mahone. Forever & always."

The End .

~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the end guys ! This is the last time I will press publish for Wouldn't Change a Thing. I love you all so much! Thank you for reading this!

I love you!

Go read my other stories also!

Before you leave, go follow me on Twitter!

MemoriesWontDie

Or go Kik me, & tell me what you thought about this Fan Fiction & what I should do for my next story!

MichelleAldana_

Thank You, Thank you, Thank you!

Laustin forever, Yanno' ❤ lol

Love yoooooou!

Comment what you thought about this story, & press Vote while you're at it!

Muah ;* !

~Michelle(; xx