WOULDN'T CHANGE A THING

Songs with Chapter~

Wouldn't Change a Thing ~ Demi Lovato & Joe Jonas

-:-:-:-

[Everybody'sPOV]

Lily looked up, & saw the boy that she had loved since she found him on YouTube, & watched his covers for hours. The boy with the most amazing voice, the boy with those green eyes, that you get lost in.

Austin.

"Austin," Lily whispered, still surprised. Austin didn't waste a second, & grabbed her waist & hugged her, as tight as he could. Lily put her hands on his chest, but didn't hug back. She only felt a tear roll down her cheek. Even though she's still mad at him, she admits she missed him so freaking much.

Austin pulled away, & looked at Lily. "Lily, you don't know how much I missed you. I'm so sorry, for what I did. Please, please take me back." He whispered, as tears welled up in his eyes.

Lily looked around to see if anybody was looking at them. The kitchen was empty. "Lets go outside." She said.

Austin nodded, & turned around, walking to the front door. Lily walked behind him. He opened the door for her. Lily sighed, remembering how Austin would open the doors for her, in the old days.

They stepped outside. Lily looked at Austin again.

"Austin, I want you to answer some questions for me." She said. Austin nodded again.

They sat down on the sidewalk. Lily cleared her throat. "Why did Alex cheat?"

Austin sighed. "He was confused. He loved Sarah, but liked Ally a lot. He didn't want to break Sarah's heart, neither Ally's. He ended breaking both. That day, he was going to break up with Sarah, but she kissed him. He tried to pull away, but she didn't. Ally had walked in, & saw everything. Alex then noticed that he only wanted to be with Ally. Nobody else."

Lily then understood everything. "Thanks for telling me. Also what happened with Jason? And what were you doing in my house that day?"

"I couldn't stand not being with you, Lily. I went to your house because I needed to see you. I saw Jason there & I called the police before I went in. Jason is in jail as we talk. He's going to be there for a long time. He told the polices that his old girlfriend had broken up with him, & he wanted to take it out on you."

She nodded. "As much as I hate to admit it; I missed you so fucking much." She said as another tear rolled down her cheek.

"Lily, I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lying to you. I really did trust you. I hated keeping anything from you. Please take me back. I'm more famous now, but I will protect you. I will show you that my love is stronger than words. That I really, really want to be with you. You're the best thing that has ever happened to me. You're the one, I want to be with for the rest of my life." He said. "Please, take me back."

Lily sighed. She really did want to be with him. She felt alive when he was next to her. She can't live without him. "Austin, I-I love you."

He looked at her. Then a smile grew on his face. He grabbed her waist, then spun her around. "I love you, Liliana Adams! I love you, I love you! I'll shout it to the whole world! I love you! I love you!" He yelled. She laughed. He stopped spinning her around. Lily grabbed his face, & kissed the lips that she had missed with her whole life. Those soft, pink lips. He kissed her back, with so much passion.

They pulled away, & hugged each other tight.

-:-:-:-

Ally hugged Alex with everything she had in her. He hugged her back. He had missed her so much. He had told her about everything that had happened. She had forgiven him, & she was happy as ever.

"Alliana Torres, will you be my beautiful girlfriend?" He whispered, as he pecked her lips. She grinned & nodded.

They hugged again. Nothing could separate them, ever again.

-:-:-:-

"Lily, will you be my girlfriend?" Austin asked. Lily chuckled. "Yes, Austin. I do. I love you." She said, as she pecked his lips, for the thousandth time tonight.

They laid in Lily's bed in each others arms. Austin singing softly to her.

"Like fire & rain,"

"You can drive me insane,"

"But I can't stay mad at you for anything,"

"We're Venus, & Mars,"

"We're like different stars,"

"But you're the harmony to every song I sing,"

"And I wouldn't change a-"

"Wouldn't change a thing."

THE END

-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-:-

This is the last chapter guys!

This was my very first story on Wattpad, & I have gotten so far!

Thank you, to all of you that read this fan fiction, plus my other ones.

You guys are amazinnnng!

Already started the Epilogue, I'm going to update it this weekend, maybe.

Love you all! ;*

~Michelle(; xx