A FAIRYTALE

A FAIRYTALE

Songs with chapter ~

Catch me ~ Demi Lovato

Kissin' You ~ Miranda Cosgrove

Today Was A Fairytale ~ Taylor Swift

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV

I climbed out the window carefully, then ran to my house. It was a good thing my house was only a few minutes away if I ran as fast as I could. Though it was a bit hard in heels.

I got my phone out of my pocket of my coat & checked the time. It was 7;16 P.M. Austin is going to be in my front door in 14 minutes.

I was on my street in about 10 minutes. I rushed inside my house & opened the door with the spare key under the place mat. When I managed to unlock the door, I ran into my bathroom.

I checked my make up & hair, then took off my coat. Someone knocked on the door once I stepped on the last step on the staircase. I ran to the door, opening it to see Austin.

"You look beautiful, Lily." He complimented.

"Thank you, you don't look too bad yourself." I teased. He softly chuckled, as he held out his hand & i took it. His hands were as soft as I expected. He took something out of his pocket with his other hand. It was a blindfold. I groaned & he laughed.

"Its a surprise." He said.

"Alright, alright." I said, letting him put the blindfold on me.

He took my hand again & led me to his car. Then he helped me get in, shutting the door & getting in too.

We drove for a few minutes until I felt the car go to a stop. Austin opened my door & took my hand again. We walked for a few minutes until Austin stopped on his tracks. I felt him take off my blindfold & I opened my eyes.

I gasped at the sight. We were at the beach. In the middle of the sand was a blanket, with a picnic basket on the side. There were rose petals surrounding it all. The sun was setting & it made everything look even more beautiful. You could hear the waves crash, & everything was just perfect. There was nobody around but me & Austin.

Nobody had ever done anything like this for me-- Actually now that I think about it, somebody has.

Jason.

The boy that broke my heart a few months ago. He acted like he loved me but at the end, all the love was fake. It was all a bet.

Flashback

"I love you." He whispered, caressing my face.

"I love you too." I answered. He leaned in & kissed me softly. I kissed back.

Finally somebody that loves me for me.

"Hey Jason!" Somebody called. I turned around & saw a blonde girl with blue eyes coming towards us. She was one of the populars.

Jason stood up & walked to her. They started talking but I couldn't hear what they were saying. All of a sudden, she leaned in & kissed him.

Jason didn't pull back, only he kissed her as well

I gasped & walked right up to them.
"Jason, what the fuck?!" I yelled.

"Wait. She actually fell for it?" The blonde laughed.

"Fell for what?" I asked.