SURPRISES

SURPRISES

Songs with chapter ~

Everything About You ~ One Direction

Our First Kiss ~ Billy Gillman

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Austin's POV

I woke up with the sunlight on my face. I sat up & looked at my phone to see that it was 8 A.M. There was nothing to do today, except go to the auditorium to say who was going to be in my music video.

I'm thinking maybe I could text Lily & ask her if she wants to come eat breakfast with me. I don't know why but I have an urge to see her again. As creepy as it may sound.

I got up & decided to change for the day. I put on black jeans, a red t-shirt, & red converse. After that, I put my black snapback to finish the outfit off. I sat on my bed & sent a message to Lily.

To : Lily :)

Good Morning :) Wanna go to McDonalds for breakfast ?

Lily's POV

I woke up to the sound of my phone ringing on my coffee table. I sat up & reached for my phone quickly. I tapped on the new text message that I received & saw that it was from Austin. I tried not to squeal as I opened it up.

From : Austin ;)

Good Morning :) Wanna go to McDonalds for breakfast ?

To : Austin ;)

Sure :) Can you pick me up?

From : Austin ;)

Totally, pick you up in 20 :)

I stood up & ran to the bathroom, considering I only had 20 minutes to get ready. I turned on the water for a shower. I took off my clothes as fast as I could, & stepped into the shower. I did everything I needed to do, finishing in 8 minutes. I got out, & dried myself with my towel.

I went to my room & picked out my outfit. I decided on something simple; a Superman t-shirt that is tied in a knot on the front, black denim shorts, & black converse. I went to the bathroom again & blow dried my hair. When I finished, I put it in a cute messy bun. After that, I brushed my teeth & put a little bit of makeup. Grabbing my phone, I rushed downstairs.

My parents were at work & my sister Alexia was still sleeping so there was no noise in the house. I sat in the living room, waiting for Austin to arrive. To kill time, I checked Facebook, Instagram & Twitter. About 3 minutes later, I finally heard a car drive on my driveway.

Austin's POV

I drove my car in front of Lily's house. A few seconds leter, I saw her come out of her house. She was wearing shorts, a t-shirt, converse, & a messy bun. She pulled off the look perfectly. The fact that she wore such a small amount of makeup, & still looked stunning. In all honesty, all the girls look beautiful without it.

She walked up to my car, & got on the passenger seat. Once she closed the door, she gave me a small smile. I smiled back. I cleared my throat & said, "So McDonalds still sound good?"

"Yeah." She nodded, putting on her seatbelt.

It was quiet the whole way there. The silence wasn't uncomfortable though. You could only hear the radio play softly. When we were there, I parked my car.

We went inside & ordered our breakfast. I insisted to pay again, since it would be a bit weird to let Lily pay when I invited her. After we got our breakfast, we sat down in a small round table, next to a window.