GOT LOST IN YOUR EYES

Me & Ally were on our way to an auditorium. It was where the auditions would be held & I couldn't wait. My hands were sweaty & I couldn't stop shaking. I was crazy nervous.

Fifteen minutes later, we got to the auditorium. Me & Ally got out of my car & went inside. There was people walking in all directions. Then we saw a big sign that said 'Austin Mahone Music Video Auditions This Way' then an arrow pointing to the right.

Austin's POV

I was walking around trying to find where the auditions were going to be held with Dave, my bodyguard beside me. This lady walked up to me & gave me some papers. One of them was a list of names of the girls that were auditioning.

Alexendra Ramirez

Penelope Wilson

Samantha Martinez

Valerie Gonzalez

Liliana Adams

There was a few girls but I couldn't wait to meet them. There was also other papers that showed information about each girl. I was so concentrated on the papers & walking at the same time that I wasn't paying attention in front of me. Until I bumped into someone & I fell on top of them. I was going to stand up & say sorry, but I saw that it was a girl. She had red hair, & beautiful brown eyes that I got lost in.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello (: Hope you liked it !

~chelle.

[edited 11-30-14]

who gets lost in people's eyes these days wth.

-chelle xo