NOBODY

NOBODY

Song with Chapter ~

Say Ok ~ Vanessa Hudgens

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lily's POV

I heard mumbling but I couldn't make out the words. My head hurt & I felt dizzy. I heard Austin's voice.

"She doesn't wake up. I'm getting worried."

I wanted to open my eyes. I was about to open them when I heard Alex.

"She's going to be alright."

I decided it was time to open my eyes. I slowly opened them. I saw Austin sitting on the floor next to me, while I was on my bed. Alex was standing in the doorway. Austin looked up, & smiled. "I was so worried. How are you feeling?" He asked. I was about to answer when a man with a white coat came in. I'm guessing he was a doctor. "Hello Ms. Adams, how are you feeling?" He asked, rather loudly.

"My head hurts, & I'm feeling a bit dizzy." I mumbled. He nodded & got something from the coffee table beside my bed. They were pills. "Take one every five hours & you'll be fine in a few days." He said. I nodded & he stood up. He waved & walked out the door. Then suddenly I remebered what had happened.

They dropped me off at my house. It was already 1 in the morning. I hope my parents didn't freak out if they saw me on t.v at the awards.

I came inside & closed the door. When I turned around I saw Jason. As in the boy that was together with me for a bet. I was about to ask him how he got inside my house when he took something out of his pocket. It was a gun. I gasped. Jason put the gun up & pointed it towards me. My heart started beating really fast. He was going to kill me. I don't know why but he was. I heard the door slam open, but I didn't turn around to see who it was. Suddenly I fell to the ground to the side. Somebody had pushed me. I only heard a gunshot & a scream then blacked out.

I started taking quick deep breaths. I didn't even notice Austin still there. Alex had gone downstairs I guess. Austin sat on the bed & looked at me.

"Austin, w-what happened yesterday?" I asked. He closed his eyes for a second then sighed.

"When you got out of the car, we were about to leave to drop off Ally, when I saw somebody with a gun in your house in the window. I got out of the car & ran to your door. I went in, & saw them already aiming the gun at you. He was about to shoot, but I pushed you out of way. I kinda punched him in the stomach, & he fell to the ground. I was about to call the police when he stood up & ran to the door. I don't know where he went, but he left. You hit your head & blacked out when I pushed you. I'm so sorry, it's my fault you're like this." He said.

"Austin, it's okay. I'm actually glad you pushed me, if you hadn't I would've been worse."

He nodded. "Lily, do you know who that boy was?"

I knew it was Jason. I just don't think telling Austin, would be a good idea so I shook my head.

"Before I blacked out, I heard a scream. Who was it?" I asked, changing the subject.

"It was Ally. When she saw me run inside, her & Alex followed me, & I guess she saw when you were on the floor, & I punched the guy."

"Where's Ally?"

"She left like two hours ago."

"Oh."

"Look, Lily. I don't want you alone, until they find that guy & arrest him or whatever. He could come back, & I don't want anything to happen to you."

I slowly nodded. I only got more worried. They haven't caught Jason. He could come & get me. What I don't get is why he's after me. I haven't seen him in months. The more I thought about it, the more I got confused.

"You should sleep." Whispered Austin. I nodded & closed my eyes. I heard Austin stand up. I opened my eyes & reached for him. I got his hand & he turned around.

"Stay with me." I mumbled.

Austin's POV

"Stay with me." She mumbled. I smiled & got on the bed. I laid down next to her then grabbed her waist. She put her face in my chest & closed her eyes.

I was scared. Scared that that boy would come back & get Lily. I don't want anything to happen to her. Nothing. I was falling for her hard.

I closed my eyes & held Lily's waist tighter. Nobody will take her away from me. Nobody.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Hello(: Sorry it's short. it was only a filler chapter. The next chapter will be longer , & something will actually happen , not like this one that nothing really happened. Btw , I edited the first few chapters , so if you want you could read them , I only edited it , & added a few more things. So yeah. Please read my new story 'It's Complicated' & also read 'Zayn Malik is My Brother?' It would be amazing if you did.

-chelle.

[edited 3-23-15]

:)

-chelle xo