MAYBE JUST A FAN

MAYBE JUST A FAN

Lily's POV

Me & Ally were walking around trying to find the auditions. I had found a paper that said what I had to say in the auditions. We had to say our name, where we are from, why we want to be in the music video, & a little about ourselves. Ally wasn't going to audition though.

I kept reading it over & over again. I couldn't make a mistake at the auditions in front of Austin. That would be a nightmare.

I kept reading & walking at the same time. Suddenly somebody bumped into me, & fell on top of me. I gasped & fell backwards. How could somebody be so stupid? I opened my eyes, & saw the hottest boy in the world in front of me. Austin Mahone was in front of me, no, scratch that; On top of me!

He was staring at me. Did I hear someone say Awkward? Because this was really awkward. Maybe my makeup was smudged or something. Oh my gosh, this is embarrassing. He whispered something but I didn't really catch it. He blinked twice then stood up. He held out his hand to help me up. I gladly took it & felt sparks fly. I smiled.

"I-I'm sorry." I stuttered.

"No, it was totally my fault." He said with a smile. "I'm Austin, by the way."

"No kidding!" I giggled. Oh my gosh, did I just giggle? Someone kill me now. He chuckled. I bet he thinks I sound stupid. "I'm Lily, Lily Adams." I told him.

"Nice to meet you, Lily. Umm, I have to go start the auditions." He said with a nod. He doesn't want to talk to me anymore, I'm sure of it. I'm just a fan to him.

I nodded. He smiled then turned around. This was so embarrasing.

Me & Ally had found where the auditions were going to be held. Finally. "Wish me luck." I sighed.

"You're going to do fine Lily! Don't be worried." She said with a smile. I nodded then opened the door. I immediately saw Austin & Dave in the corner talking to each other. He looked up & smiled. Maybe he doesn't think of me as just a fan.

Austin's POV

I was talking to Dave, until I heard the door open. I looked up & saw Lily. She was beautiful. Her giggles were adorable. I couldn't shake her out of my head. There was just something about her. She turned around & saw me. I smiled & waved at her. She did the same.

"Lets start the auditions!" I said loudly, to get everybody's attention.

All the girls got in line. I called each one. Lily was the last one. I don't why but I really wanted to see her audition. Ten minutes later of hearing boring auditions. I saw Lily's name next on the list. I smiled.

"Lily Adams." I called.

~~~~~~~~~

Hope you liked it (;

-chelle.

[edited 11-30-14]

i dont even know

-chelle xo