FUCKING GREEN EYES

FUCKING GREEN EYES

Songs with Chapter ~

Going Nowhere ~ Little Mix

-:-:-:-

I paced around the kitchen, trying to think. Jason tried to rape me, took out his gun, Austin saved me, then left. I seriously don't know what's wrong with my life.

I guess, I have to move on. For real now. Or just stay single forever. Boys are total jerks, & they just break your heart, & leave. I don't want to be heart broken again. Even though I still am. I want to forget Austin. Forget this past month. Like it never happened. I'll pretend that I don't even know who Austin Mahone is. Forever.

-7 months later-

I laughed loudly as Ally tried to walk in her new heels. She kept tumbling. It was pretty funny. We were in my room, getting ready for a party.

A friend of Ally's had invited her. She said she wasn't going without me. I couldn't say no. I was already ready. I have changed these past months. I had short bangs, & my red hair was longer. I usually put more make up than I used to.

I was wearing a tight black mini dress, & red pump heels. I also had dark red lipstick. My hair was straightened to perfection. Ally had a light blue mini skirt, & a white blouse. She was trying to walk in her new white heels.

"Ally, we have to go, we're going to be late." I groaned.

Before you ask.. Yes, I don't care about Austin Mahone anymore. I saw his music video, Say You're Just a Friend, & they could've gotten a prettier girl. I've also seen the What About Love music video. I do better acting than that girl also.

These 7 months have been great. I've gotten more friends, & I'm a party girl. Everybody loves me. I'm pretty much popular as ever.

I'm still the same sweet 17 year old though. I'm not like those mean popular bitches, like in the movies. I'm popular, but I'm nice to everybody.

I looked in the mirror one last time, & walked out my bedroom door, with Ally right behind me. Me & my family have gotten closer too. We go to my grandmother's every weekend, & I love talking to them. My sister & I are close as ever.

I grabbed my phone & keys. Ally grabbed her purse, then we walked outside, into my car. I put the key in the ignition. I drove out of my drive way, & drove to the party.

-:-:-:-

We got out of the car, & walked to the front door. We could hear the loud music, & people screaming & laughing. I opened the door, immediately being greeted by a lot of my friends, as I stepped inside. I waved to everybody, as I looked around trying to find the kitchen. When I saw a small kitchen in the corner, I walked over there, looking for drinks.

I saw a giant bucket of ice, with drinks inside. I grabbed two cokes & turned around. I bumped into someone, & the cokes fell to the floor.

"What the fu-" I started, as I looked up, but then I saw a pair of green eyes, I recognized.

You got to be fucking kidding me.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Heeeey(;

One more chapter! :(

I can't believe it!

What do you guys think of this chapter?(;

Who do you think owned those green eyes?(;

Lol, I love you all! (:

1 vote = 1 kiss to Austin ;*

~Michelle(; xx