I looked at Sam as he just stared at me, my heart aching. It had been about fifteen minutes of painful, agonizing silence. "God.." he breathed out "I wish this wasn't really happening." He said before dragging his hands down his face "go save the love of your life" He whispered. I was taken back.

"Just go. We'll meet you there." He said I nodded swallowing the formed lump in my throat before walking to him.

"I love you so much." I say kissing his plum lips. "I love you so much more baby.. now go." He smiled I nodded kissing him twice more and then leaving out the door.

*

I shoved past people seeing Jack ordering another round as he shot his head back downing another as he reached for the other, my hand grabbed his. "I told you one would lead to two, and two to three." I said tears feeling my eyes. I remember doing this to my brother.

"Has anyone ever told you to mind your own business? You and I over Allison. Let me do my life however the fuck I want it to be. Whether I drink to feel numb it is none of your concern go back to Sammy." He said grabbing the shot glass.

"But what is there to numb Jack!? You have so many supporters who believe in you! Friends who care for you people who love you world wide. Don't let them see you here drinking shots!" I say he scoffed "I only want you to love me." He said his eyes glossy and hard.

"Just one more time. I want you to hold me. I want to be with you. Why couldn't I stay with you?" He seethed "I love you Jack.." I say "but I can't look at you in that way.. at all anymore." I lie, who am I kidding. This man had my whole heart. "I love Sam and you, you know why things are the way they are.. you couldn't ever leave Madison... cheating on me was your favourite thing to do." I whispered tears pricking at my eyes.

I almost forgotten. "It wasn't my favourite thing to do. I hated it, and I hate myself for it. But I was in love with her.." he said his eyes softening. "You were in love with me too remember?"

"I am and I always will be." He said

"Jack," I sigh.. sitting beside him I grabbed his hand in mine.

"You will always be mine at heart.. you were my first love literally. I didn't know I could love somebody so much. The love I have for you is so immense that it's impossible for me to forget about you, us and our relationship. I believe because we love each other so much, we'll end up together.. just not as soon as you would want that. I'm going to be honest with you now. I do love you, but I also love Sam immensely too, he wiped the tears you caused, helped me through the whole situation and even when people bashed him for his actions.. I forgave him, just like I'll forgive you. And I do, I forgive you. Please forgive yourself because I don't hate you. I spent so much time in fixing you and helping you find you that we ended up happy together yet so hurt. I want you to know that if anything happens between Sam and I, like a baby or marriage or anything.. move on and find someone else.. I would want you to be happy because that would make me and Sam bound together for life. Married or not, or with a child or friends and baby.. not saying I'm expecting a proposal or a baby.. but things happen. And I believe that when the time is right or when our fate plays out.. we'll know whether it's still there or it left.. I don't want you to harm yourself by drinking alcohol. Or sleeping around please-"..

"I'm waiting on you. Whether you come back to me when I'm 50, maybe 70. Hell I don't care. I'll wait for you. I'm sorry but I'm not staying for dinner.. sudden lost of my appetite." He said before standing up paying for the shots and leaving.

Why does this seriously must happen?

My phone rang startling me as I searched for it in my bag

"Hello?" I answer

"We're here baby.. come on over." Sam said I didn't hesitate to make my way that way.

Some how I would need distraction.

*

"He was so nice and the way he looked at Stassy." I gushed he smiled "It's the same way you look at me." I whispered a huge smile on my face.

"I love you." I say pecking his lips

It felt weird something in him was off. Way off and it was so obvious..

"Are you okay?" I ask he smiled pulling me into his arms "You're an amazing person Allison and I really love you." He said "I love you." I say wrapping my arms around his torso tightly.

*
@itts_ally: my baby 😚✊ @sammywilk

"@emily_gilinskys: @itts_ally why can't this be you and my dad ? ): @jackgilinsky"

"Then I re-tweeted @sammywilk: @itts_ally I love you"

"@gilinskhy: @sammywilk @itts_ally can yall stop being cute & let the girl go back to my boo 😒😩😩 @jackgilinsky?"

Sam read, "I'm so sorry.." I say "I didn't know they'd be like this with you.. or at all." I frown "I'm trying, I got you bro" Johnson said from our door "kind of saw it on Twitter.. I apologize" Johnson said "It's cool. Thanks bro." He nodded before walking away.

"Don't feel bad, we have no control over it just like you have no control." He smirked I smacked him "I do now." I say "sure." I roll my eyes "be quiet." I say he smiled nodding before he layed with me.

Even if thousands of people want us together, my heart already belongs to Sam

_________

Sucky chapter but I updated :/

I hope you like it & Thank you for all the love on the first book in can't explain how happy I am and how much I love each and everyone of my readers to any of my books 😭💗💗

XX

Vote comment? (: