"Nuh uh, not again," Camila laughed, moving Lauren's lips away from her neck and back up so that she could connect their lips again.

"I'll just put them somewhere else then," Lauren whispered, lifting Camila's top over her head and quickly unclasping her bra so that she could litter the younger girls chest with open mouth kisses. Camila let out a low moan as Lauren flicked her tongue over one of her already hard nipples, sucking gently and then biting down.

"I- I need you," Camila stuttered, running her hands through the older girls dark locks and guiding her head down towards her throbbing core.

"Patience, baby," Lauren whispered against Camila's skin, hooking her thumbs under the brown eyed girls waistband and slowly moving her skinny jeans down, smirking at the wetness visible through her panties. Slowly spreading Camila's legs, Lauren began to slowly kiss the inside of the younger girls thighs, taking in her scent as her teeth grazed the edge of Camila's panties.

Using her teeth, Lauren pulled down Camila's panties, moving them down her leg and then returning to the brown eyed girl throbbing core. The green eyed girl began to lick her inner thigh, mere centimetres away from Camila's centre, and the sensation was driving her wild.

"Lauren... please," Camila breathed which was all Lauren needed for her to thrust her tongue into the younger girl, sending shockwaves through her already trembling body. Increasing the pace, Camila grabbed on tightly to Lauren's messy, dark locks while the older girl used one hand to stop Camila's thighs from clamping down and the other hand to keep her hips pressed onto the bed.

"Fuck... I'm so close," Camila mumbled, throwing her head back and letting out a spiral of her lovers name and curse words as Lauren guided her down from her high, kissing the brown eyed girls now sensitive area gently. Just as Camila was about to strip Lauren's bra and panties, the older girl began to circle Camila's entrance slowly with one finger, kissing her way back up to Camila's chest, flicking her tongue over her nipple then reconnecting their lips as Lauren pushed a finger inside Camila.

"Feel good?" Lauren asked against Camila's lips who replied with a deep moan as she bit down on the older girls bottom lip when she inserted another finger. Increasing the pace again, Lauren quickly inserted another finger, completely pushing Camila over the edge for the second time, causing the brown eyed girl to drag her nails over Lauren's back, leaving scratch marks.

After she came back down from her high, Camila began to work her way down Lauren's neck, biting down a couple of times then swiftly flipping the older girl over and chucking her bra aside so that she could press open mouthed kisses over the green eyed girls chest. Pulling off Lauren's panties, Camila was quick to insert a finger, easily thrusting in and out based on how wet the older girl was.

"Fuck," Lauren hissed as Camila pushed in another finger. "Baby, I'm so close," Lauren mumbled, as the brown eyed girls curled her fingers up, a wave of pleasure crashing over the older girl. Lauren's hips arched up as Camila slowed her pace down and intertwined both of their hands after Lauren had come down, kissing her softly and smoothing out her hair.

"You're so beautiful and I love you," Camila whispered, laying down next to the green eyed girl.

"I love you too," Lauren replied quietly, feeling her eyelids grow heavy and soon enough, both girls had fallen asleep, wrapped up in each others embrace.

A few hours later, Camila woke up with Lauren's arm wrapped tightly around her waist but in need of a drink, she tried to shift out without disturbing the sleeping girl.

"What time is it?" Lauren's raspy asked as she rubbed her eyes, glancing around the dark room.

"I don't know, I've just woken up," She replied. "I'm getting a drink, do you want one?" Camila asked, putting on one of Lauren's over sized t-shirts and a pair of shorts.

"I'll come with," Lauren said, standing up and grabbing a pair of shorts and sweatshirt for herself.

"Ah ha!" The brown eyed girl laughed loudly.

"What?" Lauren asked, leaning down to toussle her hair then flipping it back up.

"Nothing," Camila smirked, however she was laughing at the dark hickies that were scattered over the older girls chest and neck. "It's just gone three," Camila called from the living room as Lauren followed behind.

"Ugh, I don't feel tired," Lauren said as she took a sip of her orange juice.

"Me neither," Camila agreed, standing next to the older girl and leaning against her and yawning.

"Yet you're yawning," Lauren smiled, kissing the top of the brown eyed girls head and wandering into the living room.

"But I'm not tired," Camila said, slipping her hand inside Lauren's and looking out of the window with her. "Can we paint something?" The younger girl asked, feeling inspired by the nighttime skyline outside and by the beautiful girl next to her.

"Really?" Lauren asked, her eyes lighting up at the suggestion.

"Yeah, as long as you have the supplies then why not?" Camila smiled, leaning her forehead against the glass.

"Sure, I'll be right back," The green eyed girl said, walking into her room and collecting her paints, brushes and canvases.

Once everything was set up, Lauren instantly began to apply smooth stokes of paint on her canvas while Camila stood quietly staring at her still blank canvas.

"What are you going to paint?" Lauren asked, wrapping her arms around Camila's waist from behind and kissing her cheek lightly.

"I'm not sure, what have you done?" The younger girl asked, looking at Lauren's half started painting. "Wow, it's beautiful,"

"If course it's beautiful, it's you," Lauren laughed, "But it's nowhere near finished yet. I haven't added the spark in your eyes or the beauty of your smile," Lauren spoke, intertwining their fingers. "Should I help you?" The older girl asked, reaching forward and picking a thin paintbrush and handing it to Camila while she kept her hand attached to the brown eyed girls as she helped to guide the brush.

Very slowly, Lauren guided Camila's hand across the canvas using gentle strokes, using the inspiration of the brown eyed girls younger sister. Soon, the outline of angel wings were painted upon the canvas with the back of a girls head looking up. Camila turned her head slightly to look at Lauren who was concentrating with her tongue sticking out the corner of her mouth, and smiled at how focused she seemed.

"I love you," Camila whispered, making Lauren glance down at her as she hadn't realised that Camila wasn't actually focusing on the painting.

"I love you too," Lauren smiled, kissing the top of Camila's head and setting the paint brush down. "Do you like it?" The green eyed girl asked, glancing from the painting to Camila.

"I love it," Camila smiled, gently kissing the older girl on the lips and admiring the painting. "I'm tired now, can we go back to bed?" The brown eyes girl asked, stretching her arms.

"Yeah sure, I'll put this stuff away tomorrow," Lauren replied, walking back to her bedroom with Camila.

"Sweet dreams," Camila whispered, cuddling up to the older girl.

"Buenos noches," Lauren said.

"By the way, if Shay tries anything again, she'll wish she hadn't,"