♡ Crime 47

< JINHWAN >

It's been a while.

Time has gone by so fast, but so slow. I wonder when these memories will fade as time continues to neglect me. It seems I can't catch up with the things that ran past me. A piece of me is gone, like everyone else, and I don't know how to live normally when you're not here.

We've been working on our study since everything had settled down. Chanwoo is fixing on his study as well, ah, and he's not skipping class anymore. Surprise, ha? Chanwoo keeps on reminding us about you by accident, and it caused him into troubles multiple times. It can't be help you're like a big brother to him.

I'm writing this, hoping that my feelings will reach you. So hear me out, will ya?

School really is driving me sane now since I'm at a pretty old age to start studying. Maybe I shouldn't had became a criminal hah. But I know you're still a genius even without school. You're gifted. I know, so stop bragging. Remember when I always tell you those words?

Our organization is so famous now, and I think it's driving me crazy. Everyday, new applicants would be coming in, hoping to get accepted. You see, GD is super extra now since our org. became number one. However, it seems we still haven't found someone who are capable at leading as you. It's a shame, but I'm sure someone like you will come around one day.

Everyone at the agency are doing good. We are still feeling the loss, but we're coping with it.

Ah, I haven't talked about me yet, had I? Well, maybe I did but you'll have to hear it again.

Are you curious about me?

Anyways, you thought I'll never meet someone, right? Well, if you did, you're wrong.

I met someone quite special. I wish you could meet her, because she's a real cutie.

But of course, you only look at one person.

Are you worried for her?

Sometime, she would look through your pictures and shut herself out from everyone. I tried to communicate with her, but I guess it'll take some time for her to recover. She still loves you a lot. I doubt she'll ever love anyone else, and I doubt you'll ever let her do so anyways. Haha.

She's fine, with us, at least.

Honestly, your woman is amazing; she had beaten everyone with her skill in shooting. She's way better than me, aren't you proud?

You really did have eyes for girls.

Don't worry too much alright? She'll be fine. She's strong. We all may fell for her only if you didn't already took her heart away haha.

I wonder if you're reading this letter. Are you smiling? Or are you cringing on my deepness? Well, see, I am sorry. I've always been needy you see. I want you to read this letter. I hope you see this letter.

I keep on trying to forget but I can't. Every morning, I would be reminded of you.

Sometime, I would become nauseous or fainty when I think about you.

I probably didn't believe that what happened was real.

Three months have gone by since fate took you away. Three months —how has it already been three month?— seems like it was just yesterday.

Since the day you left, all I have been doing is looking back in the time. Pathetic, useless guy that I am, is me.

It's not just me since all of us feel the same way. We're all lost, lost without guidance, lost without you.

Must you have been so selfish and left us this way? Ah, love really did you wrong.

Well, I won't blame you. No one does. Because love isn't evil, but fate is. No matter what, I'll keep that promise. We'll keep that promise so don't worry.

It has been a while.

Hey Hanbin, how are you doing up there?

As for me, well, I'm doing okay.

This hyung misses you.

- Jinhwan

-End 47-

//author note

UGH YEA I'M BACK.

Better than never? Sorry it took a whileeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

Anyways, school has been killing me.

I'll try my best with the updates. This book, and the other books as well.

Please cope with me. They will all have an ending.

See you in the next chapter.