♡ Crime 22.

You: Papio Mafia?!

Everyone head went down. The room's atmosphere become unpleasant.

GD: Yea, they're the most dangerous agency in Seoul. Their members move quickly and leave without traces. It's hard to distinguish them nor try to find any infos of their members, not even mentioning their president.

You: How can they leave... with no traces?

There was a brief silence.

GD: Bombing.

He coughed.

GD: Every victim they had hurt did not leave behind traces either. They're known for bombing places they committed their crime in.

You: Then how would you know that the victims are dead?

The atmosphere becomes intenser. Suddenly, Lee Hi speaks up.

Lee Hi: My grandparents were killed by them.

Lee Hi clenched her face. I can see her holding back anger.

Lee Hi: We knew, because pictures of dead victims were dropped from the sky.

You: What?!

GD: That's right. They're also the worst when it comes to inhuman murders.

I breathed in rapidly. Holding onto my breath while getting all nervous.

GD: They have killed 4 of our members last year. All of the pictures were of their gruesome deaths. Their pictures were seen by everyone in the city. It's humiliation, that's what Papio wants.

GD clenched his fist. His veins appear slowly as his hatred is clear to us.

B.I turned his back to us and left the room. He didn't say anything.

Junhoe scratched his head while staring at B.I's departure. He seems to know what went on with B.I's mindset at the moment. I wonder what happened.

GD: Well anyways, just make sure to never associate yourself with them. You hear?

You: It's not like I'd know if they're from the mafia themselves anyways.

Lee Hi: Actually you can.

You: You can?!

.

.

I'm walking down the street to get some gun powder. I can't believe Junhoe is forcing me to do this. He threatened me that if I don't go he'll rip all of my clothes. If it's Junhoe, oh, he would do it.

Out of nowhere, I saw a guy with a black mask hurting a kid.

You: Hey! You can't hurt a kid. What the heck is wrong with you!

I ran over and pushed the guy away.

N/A: Little girl, don't interfere. You'll regret it.

You: Regret what?! There's only one thing I'm scared of in this world. And that is me having to be scared of some loser like you!

N/A: You little brat. You'll regret this.

Who the hell is he?!

Wait..

"GD: Yes. There is a rumor said that all of their members wear a mask.

You: A mask? But most criminals in Seoul wear a mask.

GD: Not just any mask, Papio members specially wear a black mask with a small star near the edge"

This guy.. He's wearing a black mask..

With a small star near the edge.

Oh no.

I mean, what's the worst thing that can happen, right?

.

A few days later..

I thought it was just a coincidence so I didn't tell anyone about me meeting that guy.

Lee Hi was sipping peacefully while reading the newspaper. Well, was peacefully. Until she started to freak out.

Lee Hi: Oh no.. Oh no.. Oh no no no no no this can't be happening. You're done for ___.

You: Oh my gosh, don't tell me.. Something happened to my parents?!

Lee Hi: Umm... Worse than that... ___-ah.. You're on the wanted list.

You: What the he*

.

I can't believe this.

Junhoe: This girl got an 8,000,000 won bounty on her head. Who would ever thought.

You:..

Yunhyeong: All she did was killed a guy.. Who would have thought..

You:.. I never killed a guy!

Yunhyeong: Opps.

Jinhwan: How is my bounty less than yours than when I shoot down 56 guys at once..

Donghyuk: Woah! ___ look, I think your bounty just increased!

You: DAMN SHUT THE F* UP I GET IT OK I GET IT SOMEONE SWITCH SPOT WITH ME WHAT'S SO GREAT ABOUT GETTING A BOUNTY ON YOUR HEAD I'LL BE CHASE DOWN EVERY SECOND

Bobby: Wooohooooo look ____, *looks at Donghyuk's phone* your bounty went up 1,000,000 won more.

I give up.

-End 22-