♡ Crime 39.

<Your POV>

While I was on my way back home, I found Jimin who apparently declared that he had left Papio. Should I trust him? I don't know. BUT ISN'T THIS BACKFIRING OUR PLAN?! JIMIN HAS THE DAMN GPS FOR GOODNESS SAKE. How are they gonna find Papio at this point?

I'll make sure he's with me for now. Then maybe I can negotiate with him to go back and help us out. I mean, I seriously don't want him to run far away or else Papio will be the last thing we'll ever find on Earth.

You: Hey.. Can you stop walking so close to me?

Jimin: O-..oh sorry.. It's a habit.

You: A habit?

Jimin: There's a reason why it's hard to catch a Papio member, you see. We all stick together in pairs. And by stick, I meant real stick. Like, this close.

He pulled me over closer to the side of his body with his arm.

You: Okay okay I get it! But you're not in Papio right now. You're with me, get that? And if you're with me then you'll need to be this far away.

I created a distance of 5 feet between us.

You: Keep the distance, boy.

Jimin: *chuckled* ___, your personality is showing up again.

You: Huh? Again?

Jimin: I don't quite remember, but I have some faded memories of us long time ago. Maybe once or twice. We had met before.

You: Really? I actually feel the same way. I think I have met you before.

Jimin: You were infamous to be 'that girl who never missed a shot once she got a gun on her hand'.

Well, that was the past.

You: That's not who I really am now, sadly.

Jimin paced faster to walk next to me.

Jimin: And why is that?

You: Awh~ you ask too much. We're here.

Finally, I'm back.

My house.

Now that I remembered everything. This house seems distant. My parents aren't even my biological parents. Did they adopted me? Did they found me half-dead somewhere? I don't know what happened but I'll find out through them.

I rang the door. No answer.

You: That's weird..

I rang again. No answer.

I tried banging. No answer.

Jimin: Maybe your parents aren't home?

You: No.. They're always home.

I rang again.

Again.

And again.

You: Open, open open open open.

Jimin grabbed my hand.

Jimin: Stop it.

You: I need to get them. They're inside. I know they're inside. I'm scared, what if they're hurt? I'm so scared.

Jimin: You'll attract attention, idiot.

Oh yea.. I forgot. Bounty, ha.

We waited for several minutes. Suddenly, the door screeched and someone's head poked out. It was my mother. I was so damn glad.