♡ Crime 32.

B.I: Don't hurt her.. Please..

Why the hell is the gas not affecting him?! He should knock out by now.

I begin to look at her. The girl I despise the most. ___.

Seolhyun: You have your boyfriend who cares so much about you. And you're going to take Jimin away from me? I can't let this happen. I can't let you live.

You: Andwae.. Please.. I don't know anything. I only have Hanbin. Please I haven't done anything wrong..

I hate her for being so innocent. I hate her for being so pure. I hate her for being so different from me. I hate her.

Seolhyun: Liar. Say good bye to the world.

<Your POV>

She suddenly ran to me and pulls my shirt up.

You: W-wait what are you-

Seolhyun: *gasp*

Why is she so surprise? It's just a scar..

Seolhyun: This scar..

You: My scar? This is from when I was a little. My mother told me that I accidentally hurt myself with a knife.

Hanbin: Ya what do you think you're doing? Pull her shirt down..

He snatches my hand away to pull my shirt down.

She steps back from the two of us. She's still in shock.

Seolhyun: It wasn't my mistake.. I did shot you. It was the same spot.. Why.. Why are you still alive?!

She ran to me again and begins to shake my shoulder, asking me the same question repeatedly.

Seolhyun: Who the f* are you?! You're a fake.

Junhoe steps in and pushes her away.

Junhoe: You crazy b*, stop being a nuisance and fix everything already.

Jimin: Don't hurt her.

He steps in between Junhoe and Seolhyun.

Junhoe: You crazy? This women killed your mother and she could have killed our member.

Jimin: She was there for me..

He looks down. Guilty and conflict seem to revolve around his mind.

Junhoe: Maybe it's because her ass killed your entire family so she felt bad? *rolls eyes*

You: Junhoe don't be mean..

Junhoe glares at me.

Junhoe: I wonder why you're still alive, too. If you're shot, how are you here?