♡ Crime 46

Recaps of the book so far:

The good turns out to be bad, and the bad turns out to be good. The evil we're all taught to despise is actually something that would save us.

You were also taught the same way by your parents. "The evil is meant to stay away", but should you really stay away?

Papio just doesn't seems to get it. All of their members are brainwashed for sure. But then again, almost everyone in Seoul is brainwashed at this point.

.

Since the day you first met the seven criminals: B.I, Bobby, Junhoe, Jinhwan, Yunhyeong, Donghyuk and Chanwoo, everything began to change.

Throughout the chapters, your lost memories were never mentioned until later on. This presses that your lost memories weren't something you considered important in your life. You didn't care or better off to say, you thought it wasn't significant. But who would ever think that your parents aren't really your parents but they were your biological parents' best friends?

They didn't tell you the truth at all. You found out yourself after you regained your memories. Seems like they were planning to keep the secret even to their graves. Who knows?

YG agency seems to played an important role 8 years ago during the disaster of Seoul. They know who you are. They said your late grandma was on their side and she wanted you to join them.

Not only that, let's recap the lab that CL did on you in Chapter 8. So, what did this lab do?

CL told you that it was images your late parents created themselves for you to see. If you remember, you heard voices who you believed to be your parents.

"Let's become a good criminal."

And what's next? Shotgun.

This video was created 8 years ago just seconds before they got shot.

Who killed them? And not only your parents were killed but it seems many kids' parents were also killed.

All victims had one thing in common: they were all criminal parents.

Professional criminals, such as spies, detective agents, hitman, thieves, assassins etc.

Just less than one week, they all died.

Who killed them?

Your adopted mother pressed on you that it was the work of YG. But did YG really do this? Everything seems corrupted and you don't really know who to believe.

But love led you back to YG.

You met Hanbin 8 years ago after the death of your parents. You guys hit it off well and became close friends. It's safe to say you guys really are childhood friends.

Hanbin wasn't a strong person like he is now. To describe it better, he was a weak ass kid.

Come on, the first time you met him he was crying so much. I guess it's explainable since his parents died. But compared to him, you were mentally strong. So maybe it's just you who's too strong.

1 year later after the death of these kids' parents, you are now a skilled hitman. Even though you were young and small, you were good enough to stand with a professional hitman. Hanbin and you began to date after you confessed. Yes you confessed alright. Do you want to know the in depth story? Hmph maybe next time.

Anyways. By this time, Seoul was already a city filled with mafias and gangs. Many present big bosses were the infamous criminals back then whose created their own agency. They scouted kids with talent such as shooting, spying, lab experimenting, researching etc. It wasn't long until many kids left their lonely home to join an agency. Agency is a nicer way to call a mafia group,

These kids followed their agency's rules.

Actually, rules or no rules. There isn't any traditional precedent. It depends on the agency you're in.

Papio and YG weren't a top notch agencies back then. More like, there wasn't any ranking or competition going on. These agency's goals were varied. Many created one just to support the kids with no parents or obviously, to criminalize the kids.

Hanbin and you also were each in an agency.

Hanbin was in YG and you were in a small agency.

You met Bobby through Hanbin's connection and the three of you became best friends then.

And it wasn't long until the AOX105 was released.

95% of criminals in Seoul lost their memories through this gas.

Later you found out that Seolhyun, Jimin's partner, caused everything.

She loved Jimin and wanted him all for herself. However, you didn't know that Jimin had feelings for you 5 years ago. Seems like it was an unrequited love and Seolhyun took it the wrong way.

She threatened Jimin's father, who seemed to have a connection with you, to get you away from Jimin's sight.

His father didn't like the idea and pointed his gun against Seolhyun.

She played an important role in this chapter as a villain who lost her innocence.

It was all because of love.

However, the death of these criminals' parents is still a mystery.

You are determined to find out the truth. Who killed your parents, Hanbin's parents and everyone else's? Can you flip Seoul around back to normal?

And now, the journey continues.

-End 46-