♡ Crime 6.

*please play inserted music while reading the chapter*

.

< YOU >

"Neh, wake up"

You: zzzz

"Wake up"

What's that noise.. Ugh let me sleep.. Please.. I haven't been able to have a peaceful sleep for such a long time..

"throwing noise"

Ouch.

You: What the hell was that?

I startled and got up after I felt something was thrown at me. Pillows? Again? The only things I've received since coming here are pillows.

My eyes are still blurry and I'm still feeling sleepy. I looked around and see myself on a bunk bed and next to me was Junhoe, who is.. naked.

You: AHHHHH GET OUT

Junhoe: Shut up would you, it's a damn morning.

He got up and put on a white T-Shirt. His stance was cool and his abs were defined. Ahh I'm going crazy really.

You: W-why am I here?!

He scratches his head while making an annoyed face.

Junhoe: Ya, you don't remember? You were moved here last night, so that I could keep watch of you.

Aish they seriously won't let me escape.

You: But you don't want me here right? Can't you just let me leave please!

He grinds his teeth and twitches his eyes.

Junhoe: You know Hanbin?

You: Uhh B..I?

Junhoe: Yea whatever that bastard name is, he's my leader, k? I do whatever he told me to, sadly. So shut up already.

You: But, Junhoe-ssi..

Junhoe: Does it looks like I'm older than you? Stop being so damn formal it's fucking annoying.

You: Probably.. yes..

Junhoe: Aish you're seriously annoying, and get off my bed already.

Is he mad because I'm being nice?! This guy is so weird!

I got off the bed after he pulled the blanket off to push me down.. Why am I even on his bed in the first place..

Junhoe: You got up here last night. I had no idea what so ever.

You: Wow, you can read minds?

Junhoe: Kid, you're too easy to read.

You: I'm not even that young! We're probably barely two years apart!

I think I just contradicted this conversation.. Great.

Junhoe: Tsk, keep it down would ya. All of the members are sleeping right now.

You: Then why did you woke me up..

Junhoe: We're training, I have to be in charge of that too, sadly.

You: TR..TRAINING?! Training what?!

Please please.. Don't tell me it's..

Junhoe: Using guns, what else?

..a gun.. Oh no.. F*..

You: Why should I learn how to use a gun? No! I'm not doing it!

Junhoe got down the bed and grabbed my arm, pulling me forward.

Junhoe: I said we're training, you can't disobey me.

You: I don't want to! I won't if I don't want to!

I resist him by squatting down low to avoid having him pulling me around. This guy is so tall! It's so hard for me to squat low.. Why do I have to be so short now that I need some heights to back me up!!

Junhoe: Do you want me to get rid of you?

You: I don't care! Do it if you dare!!

It's not like they can anyways, for some weird reasons. Why would they need someone like me to stay alive. They look like they had killed many people before. I wonder if they did..I'd rather just die.. Well.. Not really, but still.

He pulled me out of the door and I started screaming but he clenched my mouth with the other hand of his. Ahh this guy is killing me, seriously.

You: Uhhh--mmmhhhnn.

Junhoe: Gosh, this is a f*king disaster I'm dealing with.

.

.

Junhoe: Ok, we're here

He released his hand from my mouth.

You: Bhaaa, you didn't have to stop me from breathing!

Junhoe: That's the only way to shut your mouth.

I looked around and every direction has targets. This place looks like a training center.. Yikes.. Should I just make a run for it?

Junhoe: Don't even think about running, there are cameras everywhere here. Well, f*ked up cameras. You still won't be able to escape.

You: Why are you making me train with guns!?! Everything is so confusing, I don't even know where to start! Why the hell am I here??

GD: I'll explain everything.

Junhoe and I looked back, that boss GD is walking toward the both of us. His hands are behind his back. His shades are on and his hair color had changed to blonde. He looks so cool.. No no ___ get back to your senses. So he knows why they're doing this to me?

Junhoe pointed at my face with his finger.

Junhoe: Yea, tell us why we have to take care of this brat. I'm sick of her.

You: I'm sick of you too..

GD: Well, the thing is..

-End 6-

What will GD say?

//

Sorry guys! I've been really busy.. I'll make sure to update the chapters faster. Please help me by vote/comment to motivate me! Thanks for reading!