♡ Crime 16.

Guys, I have a new book called iKAMPIRES; it's about you and a group of vampires (iKON) please check it out~

*please play inserted music while reading the chapter*

.

< YOU >

You: Hey.. I'm scared.. Can we not do this?

He shrugged my hand off of his shoulder. Junhoe gave me a mean look while telling me to keep quiet.

I don't want to do this at all.

.

10 minutes earlier..

You: Mwo?! Noh mi cheoss oh?!

*Are you crazy

Junhoe: *sigh* What is it this time?

You: You're telling me to seduce him? What kind of mess is that?! I can't do such thing! I can't even defend myse-

Junhoe: Shut up. We'll protect you. Just trust us.

The other members are gone and I'm left behind with Junhoe. We're close to the enemy's hideout. From here, I can see Yunhyeong far away preparing for gunpowder. Meanwhile, I'm dealing with Junhoe's bullshit.

He told me to blend in with Alexander's men and by doing this I have to seduce Alexander to gain his trust. Apparently, he has a lot of mistresses despite his wife, and I suppose to join in with them.

Ridiculous.

Junhoe: You have to do this. We have no information regarding him. He has security everywhere guarding him. Remember, this is for CL'a future safety.

You: B-but..

My thoughts caught up to me all at once. I finally gave up and made my decision.

You: Okay, whatever.

Junhoe still have a hoeish expression despite me accepted my role.

Junhoe: If you fail, this mission is done for.

Why do I have to hold onto the responsibility!?! I feel so pressured. Fuck, this is annoying. Now I'm not sure if I'm scared or mad.

.

Junhoe: Remember to signal me once you're inside safely.

I guess I'll have to do this.. Sooner or later.

I've been having this icky feeling the whole time. It's in the back of my head. I don't know what it is but something is there.

Junhoe pushed me forward to the hide out. I felt as if he's pushing me toward hell.

"Don't die"

That's the best thing you can say right now, Goo Junhoe?

I stepped out of our safe zone. Before we left, I was made sure by the members to wear their organization uniform that Alexander made himself. I don't know how they got their hand on the outfit but that's not important right now.

*gulp*

Here I go.

I moved the door bind in front of me and took a peak inside. The room was huge and many men and women, including kids my age are inside.

N/A: Hey guys, it looks like we have a new member.

Everyone headed their direction toward me. Shit.