♡ Crime 29.

- play inserted music above -

•••

Bobby: No listen to m-

Hanbin swifts my arm away. I was trying to pull him back from leaving. He doesn't want to listen. He doesn't want to talk about it. Even though he doesn't remember, he wants to run away.

Bobby: Why do you keep on acting like this?!

Why.

B.I: I don't want to remember. I don't want to lose anyone else! I don't want to remember.

His face dies down as he spoke. He puts his head down on his knee. I haven't seen him acting this weak and small since forever. Every time the incident is mention, this always happen. Why won't you want to remember? Hanbin, you need to know and move on.

I also, want to know the whole truth.

Junhoe runs into our room. Slams the door hard, causing both of us to flinch.

Junhoe: We found traces left behind by Jinhwan.

.

.

All of us ran to the laboratory, where CL and Hi are staying in.

CL: Jinhwan left behind traces for us to find them.

Lee Hi: You see these powder? They're gun powder. He unloaded them while he faked his unconscious.

Those gunpowder.. Yunhyeong gave him that before they both went out.

Junhoe: Did they get hurt?

Lee Hi: Possibly, yes. There was blood..

Please.. I hope they're not seriously injured.

Junhoe: Fucking bastards.. Who did it?

Two members of Papio kidnapped ___ and him. They put Jinhwan away to a different location but he managed to escape. He contacted us right after.

Bobby: Where is Jinhwan?

CL: He's waiting for us. But ___ was taken away when Jinhwan tried to save her.

I look over at Hanbin and his face is in shock.

Junhoe: Let's go, we'll take her back.

B.I: No.. Let's plan this out first..

Junhoe: WHAT IS THERE TO PLAN? WE NEED TO GO, NOW.

B.I: We can't act dangerously. We need to do this accordingly.

Junhoe grabs B.I's shirt.

Junhoe: She'll fucking die by the time we get there. We don't have time. I'm going to save her, now.

B.I: *sigh* Do whatever the fuck you want.

Junhoe rolls his eyes and leave the room.

Damn it. Our teamwork is falling apart. Guys, get this together. Hanbin isn't acting himself either.