♡ Crime 24.

- please play inserted music from above -

You: How can you hanged up on my best friend like that?!

Junhoe lets out a sigh.

Junhoe: You're kidding me, right? Do you seriously trust her that much? You know how much yourself worth right?

You: What are you trying to say?

Junhoe: This bounty is what I'm saying.

He forcefully points at the phone screen Donghyuk is holding.

You: Are you saying that Eunji would sell me out?!

Junhoe glares at me.

Junhoe: Not 'would', she will sell you out.

You: Nonsense. She would never.

My blood is boiling up. I can't believe he just said that about my best friend.

Junhoe: The problem right now is-

Suddenly, Lee Hi dashes through our room breathlessly.

You: What's going on Hi?

Lee Hi: Papio.. They're at it again!

-

-

-

-

GD: So.. Another member of ours is dead.

The room is quiet.

"Ahh.. My Daejung-ah.. Why did you die like this.."

There are some crying sounds. But we choose to look straight instead of seeing who is crying.

"How can you let them killed you like this.. Daejung, Daejung, Daejung uwahhh"

"Mrs, please get yourself together, let's go outside for some air.."

I squished my eyes, looking down, trying as hard as I could not to lose my temper.

I look over at B.I, who is standing next to me.

I, who is standing next to me

He was mad. Blood is dripping from his lips after he bit it multiple times.

CL: We can't let this slide anymore.

Junhoe: These crazy bastards.. I'm going to fucking kill them.

Yunhyeong eyes started to tear up. He started to moaned out the member who had died. Kim Daejung, I later found out that he was a close friend of Yunhyeong, he died at our supply base.

GD: Not only we lost a member, but our supply had been destroyed.

GD: We've been staying quiet for the past 4 years, letting them do whatever

GD: We've been staying quiet for the past 4 years, letting them do whatever. Most of this is my fault. I blame myself entirely.

..

GD: Therefore, we're going to stop them, now.

-

-

-

-

Later that night..

I'm sitting around Junhoe's bed, waiting and waiting for a miracle to happen. I'm not sure what I was hoping for. I was just sitting there, staring into the air while rethinking of the sirens of sadness crying out for poor young Daejung.

B.I: What are you doing?

You: Huh, you startled me.

B.I lays against the wall and pulls out a pistol gun. He looks at it deeply, not moving his eyes at all.

You: That's an old gun.

B.I finally got distracted and looks at me.

Hanbin: It's an old friend.

You: You can tell me.

B.I: Nope, too lazy. Good night.

He puts down his other leg that's pushing against the wall, and left the room.

You: Ya you, ya B.I! Ya HANBIN!

He stopped walking. Looked back. And shouts.

"When did I let you call me Hanbin?"

I became quiet.

His eyes stare deeply into my soul. As if he's asking my inner self who he is. The eyes of confusion, that also filled with hatred and misery. I was helpless and hurt. I empathize him and his strong front.

At this time, I didn't know B.I's past. But later on, I found out that his lover, Bora, was killed by a member of Papio. But that's another story to tell.

-

-

-

-

Bobby: No one dies. Alright?

Jinhwan: If I get shoot down from higher up, at least I can still see our enemy losing.

Donghyuk: The enemy's information is
something I'll grasp a hold of even if it means to lose my life.

Yunhyeong: The last bullet I shoot is for the last enemy standing.

Chanwoo: Ahh I'll try my best.

You:...

B.I:...

Junhoe: Let's get this started.

-End 24-

-End 24-