♡ Crime 2.

- please play inserted music from above -

<YOU>

What's this?

Why is it so dark?

I feel sick as hell.

Man. What happen to me?

"Awake?"

It was a guy's voice. A deep voice. He sounds young, too. I wonder who it i-

"Wake up already brat"

My face felt like something was thrown at me. It was something soft. A pillow.

I finally opened my eyes. Damn reality.

You:..Who are you?

N/A: None of your business

I look around. I'm laying on the floor. It's cold. And everything seems dark and it looks like a cabin. I'm not even surprise. I mean, my ex-boyfriend who was arrested for kidnapping someone in a cabin. Almost every kids in Seoul have done this before.

I finally turn my attention toward a guy who's walking back and forth. He looks around 19-20 years old, his face is sharp and I find it handsome. His arms and neck are covered in colorful tattoos which made me interested in more about who he is. His shirt is bleach white that goes well with his silver earring.

But seriously, who is he?

You: Excuse me, where am I?

N/A: You'll know later

You:..Umm..Can I use the restroom?

N/A: Look here, I don't want to take care of you nor having you question me around, get that? Only if you didn't see what we did earlier your ass wouldn't have to be here

You: Wait, what? Earlier?

All of the memories I had before I collapsed started to rush through my brain.

Oh shit.

He's from that gang. Am I right?

You: I didn't see anything.

N/A: Yea of course you didn't. Why would you even admit that you see it anyways, tsk

You: No I really didn't see anything so please!

N/A: Too bad, I can't do anything anyways. You'll have to wait for the other guys to get back.

The other guys? The rest of the gang?! Oh gosh.

But now that I think about it, maybe this is the only way for me to get away from that same damn routine I have to do everyday. School, friends, lunch, homework, home, sleep, school, friends, lunch, homework, home, sleep, school- wait snap out of it ___. You can't just stay here with these guys. What the hell, they can do anything to me. That's not good.

You: Hey, can you at least tell me your name please?

N/A: Shut up I'm trying to focus can't you see.

Yes yes I'm seeing clearer than ever. This guy is literally putting bullets into a small hand gun. I'm sure I'm not crazy. But not surprise at the same time.

You: You put that in the wrong way.

He looked away embarrassingly.

You: My name is ___!

..

N/A: B.I.

You: *wide eyes*

I didn't think he was going to answer. Maybe I'm wrong. He seems like a jerk but he might not be that bad after all.

N/A: We're back, Hanbin~

Multiple voices came from the back of the cabin.

B.I: Ahh you guys are back, this brat woke up.

N/A: Woah she's up? Annyeong~ My name is Donghyuk nice to meet you

This guy seems nice.

You: Ughh where am I?

Donghyuk: This is our warehouse, criminals like us stay here.

Cool.

Wait what?

I mean I'm not surprise.

But what the f*. I'm in denial.

-End 2-
.

Hi~ I hope you guys enjoy the second chapter.. Make sure to vote/comment if you want more chapters!