♡ Crime 42

You: Okay okay everyone please just calm down. Mother, what has gotten into you? You're acting awfully aggressive!

Mother: Honey isn't it you who had changed?

Jimin: But this is who sh–

B.I: __ is __. No matter who she is, she is still __. You're her mother, why would you consider her a changed person? She's still the same as ever.

Mother: Y-you.. SHUT UP MURDERER.

I quickly glare at my mother who just called Hanbin a murderer. What is going on with her? Does she thinks that it's fine to blame everything on Hanbin?

You: You cannot speak to him that way.

Jimin: __...

Jimin slowly walks forward but stopped. He's telling me to listen to my mother.

Mother: You insolent child! How dare you.. I can't believe you'd betray your mother and me like this.

You: Mother I haven't betrayed you nor my passed mother. I'm just doing what my heart tells me to do. Please, why won't you trust me like you always do?

She points at Hanbin.

Mother: BECAUSE THIS CHILD IS FROM A MAFIA THAT KILLED YOUR PARENTS ___. WHY ARE YOU DEFENDING THEM?!

B.I: What?! M'am what the hell are you saying?!

Jimin: Dude calm down. Don't raise your voice we'll attract attention.

Jimin walked over to Hanbin and talked to him while I'm trying to calm my mother down.

You: Mother.. Hanbin isn't at fault. Yea, he.. he killed people before. But he'd never kill innocent people. He only hurt the bad ones. People at YG wouldn't hurt anyone unless they have a reason for it. Hanbin is a good person. I know this, because I've known him. I know, because I love him. Mom, do you understand?

Mother: I can't believe you. I CAN'T BELIEVE IN WHAT I AM HEARING.

Jimin: Please..

Mother: And YOU, WHO ARE YOU? ARE YOU IN OUR FAMILY? You don't even know us! Stop meddling with my daughter! You guys ruined her!

You: Mother what the hell.. Please stop speaking so rudely. They didn't do anything wrong.

Mother: That's it. You'll regret this.

She turned my back on me and began to walk away from us.

You: I'll visit.. again!

-

-

-

After my mother left us, we began to leave the place and go back to YG. Hanbin kept on poking me about Jimin who's lurking behind us but I told him that I'll do something about it.

For now, I just want to get back safely.

I kept on thinking about my mother the whole time. I restlessly remember and constantly remind myself about her. The way she acted, talked and the love that she used to have for me. I feel like they're not the same. It makes me wonder, is it me who changed or is it her?

I stopped walking.

You: I'm a little scared of her..

Hanbin noticed me stopping and turned around. He looks at me kindly and handed me his hand. I grabbed his large palm and continue walking with him side by side.