When the Submissive Takes Charge (Shaylor)

Shawn is what you say is "too nice." He says sorry more than Justin Bieber sings in his hit song "Sorry." He fits the Canadian stereotype quite well, especially when it comes to being too polite. He never takes back to people or stands up for himself that often, it's usually his boyfriend Taylor doing all the dominant things. He is what delusional straight people call "the man" in the relationship. He makes all the decisions, stands up for is boyfriend, and always makes the first move. Shawn always feels bad because Taylor is doing all the work and he wants to feel dominant for once.

He would always have fantasies about him taking charge and having Taylor do whatever he wants to do. Taylor would sometimes do activities Shawn doesn't feel too comfortable with, but since he's too afraid to say no, he goes along with it. It usually revolves around when Taylor takes Shawn to a club, a bar, or a party. Anything that  involves a lot of alcohol, Shawn hates. He was also the designated driver since Taylor would always be wasted when the night is over.

Shawn has had enough with being hit on by drunken guys that are taller, hairier, and way older than him. He had enough going out every Friday night staying until six in the morning. He had enough driving Taylor's drunken self home. He was done with always doing what Taylor wants to do. He is so done with being submissive. He is turning eighteen in four days and he will be legally an adult. He needs to learn how to take charge. Only how are you supposed to take charge when you don't know how? Then Shawn had an idea:

"Who's by far the most macho, the most manly, the most dominant person that he knows other than Taylor?" He thought to himself,"I know."

He ran upstairs and grabbed his phone. He went through all of his contacts and finally found their name. He tapped on his name and put the phone to his ear. It ringed twice then you hear a man's husky voice on the other line.

"Hello?" The person said sounding like he just woke up.

"Hey Cameron, it's Shawn, can I ask for a favor?" Shawn said timidly.

"Yeah sure," he said yawning.

"Well you're a pretty dominant guy and I was wondering if you can help me with something," Shawn stated biting his lip.

"Shawn, you're my best friend, but I'm married to Nash and I have to stay loyal and-" Cameron said before being cut by Shawn.

"Not that kind of help!" Shawn shouted as his cheeks turn bright red,"I want to be more dominant in my relationship, since I'm turning eighteen in four days so I was wondering if you can teach me how I can more manly?"

"Okay, well you're going to have to come over so I can teach you," he said lazily,"Because one I'm lazy and two, you are my student, so hurry your ass over here."

"O-Okay," Shawn stuttered.

"That was a test on being assertive and you failed it,"  he said sighing,"We have a lot of work to do and little time to do it."

~4 Days Later~

It was Shawn's birthday, and he was feeling a bit nervous. He had a plan in his head, but is worried about how this might turn out. He could be completely awkward and mess up. Taylor might not like it how he turned out. Then he remembered that if Taylor loves him then he would accept that he can be dominant. He might actually like it. Shawn smiled to himself, just thinking about Taylor saying that it's hot. It was noon which means Taylor should be waking up soon. Once he arrived downstairs, he saw Taylor watching television on the rugby front of the couch, he was sitting with his legs spread wide open like usually. Taylor didn't notice him yet.

Shawn took this opportunity to sneak behind him. Shawn sat behind him, his chest pressed up against him and his legs laying next to Taylor's. Taylor still thought nothing of it. Shawn then took his hand and places it lightly on Taylor's inner thigh. Still nothing  from Taylor, he was still mindlessly watching television. Shawn then started rubbing Taylor's thigh and Shawn can feel Taylor's body begin to tense up. Shawn has never touched him like this before, but he tell right away that Taylor was enjoying it. Shawn began to kiss his neck as his hand inches closer to Taylor's crotch.

Shawn was blushing and feeling a little aroused as he hears Taylor's soft moans. He thought it was absolutely gorgeous and he never wanted to stop hearing it. He finally found a spot on Taylor's neck that made Taylor whimper. He started sucking on that area as his hand sneaks down Taylor's pants, palming his boxers. Taylor was a moaning mess, he was so needy which made Shawn even more aroused. He bit down on Taylor's neck and Taylor was going insane.

"Mmm, more Shawn more," Taylor demanded.

Shawn then stops and stood up, beginning to walk away from the fluster boy. Taylor stood up and grabbed Shawn's hand, pulling him back. Shawn smirked and pushed Taylor on the couch, crawling onto of him. Taylor was looking into his eyes surprised at this new Shawn. Shawn was straddling Taylor's waist, he started moving his hips slightly. Taylor rolls his head back as he moaned. Taylor wanted more friction between them, so he grabbed Shawn's waist harshly, and made Shawn move faster. He realized this and grabbed Taylor's wrist, putting them over his head. Shawn leaned forward until their noses were touching.

"If you try to take control, I will leave here with an erection, but if you're a good boy, I'll give you rewards," Shawn said in husky voice,"Are you going to be my good boy?"

Taylor shook his head rapidly and let Shawn continue. Ever since that day, Taylor never did things without Shawn's approval. After all, he wanted to be rewarded by his secretly dominant boyfriend. Shawn was now more happy and was never called too nice again. Shawn, the submissive finally took charge.