Hatred (Cash)

Cameron

Everyday is the same damn thing. As soon as I arrive at school. He is everywhere, his locker is next to mine, he is in everyone one of my classes, and worst of all he is my neighbor. Nash Grier, the biggest asshole in the entire school and probably in the entire world. I cannot stand him, he stole my ex-girlfriend, my sister, every girl I dated and or known. He makes me so sick every time I see him, that bastard.

I walk into school, and look around to see if he was here. He wasn't, thank good. As I open my locker, it was suddenly slammed shut because a couple was making out. I look to see who and of course it was Nash and my ex-girlfriend. Anger erupted like a volcano and I ripped him off of her. I pushed them off of my locker and opened it. 

"What the fuck, bro?!" He yelled venomously.

"Oh hey, Nash, nice to see you too," I said trying to keep my cool.

He was infuriated, he tried to grab my shirt, but I pinned him against his locker. His anger quickly turn into fear once he was pinned. He tried to break free, but he couldn't. My hands were gripped harshly around his biceps. I am done with his bullshit. He pleaded and begged for me to stop, but I did not listen. I wanted to punch him so hard, to hurt him beyond belief, I wanted him to suffer like he made me suffer.

"Touch me again and see what happens," I said in a low angry turn.

I let go of him and pushed him away. I open my locker, grab my books, slam it shut, and head to my class. I know people are staring at me because of what happened before and frankly, I don't care. Let them stare, I'm a great view. Anyway as I arrive at my class, in the corner of my eye I see him walking to her to class. He kissed her goodbye and she walked into class. I glared at him as his cocky smirk grows wider as he walks into class. I walk in right after him and I tripped him, but stepping on the back of his shoes. He fell on his face which made everyone laugh. I walk back him and gave him the same cocky smirk.

In class, he would throw pieces of paper at me, that hold immature notes with awful handwriting that looks like he wrote it with his foot. Every time the teacher back was turned, he would throw the white paper ball my way. The best part of it all is the bastard sits next to me. So he would move his desk closer to mine and draw on my hand, being the child he is. Today wasn't any different, here he was drawing on my hand, giggling like a five year old. At this point I wanted to kill him. My tolerance for him, is running thin.

I rip my hand away and gave him a glare. He smiled that devilish smile. I wanted to puke, that awful face staring closely at me. I push him away and growled. He struggled his shoulder and moves back to his original spot. Where he continued to throw paper at me. I had enough, so I decided to go to the bathroom, to clear my head. The teacher let me which is unusual. I head towards the bathroom and wash my face, taking deep breaths.

"Just say calm, Cameron," I whisper to myself.

"Hey Cammie," a voice said.

I look in the mirror and saw the devil child himself, Nash.

"Don't you have anything better to do," I said rolling my eyes.

"Other than doing your girlfriend, then nope," he said obnoxiously.

My nails dig into the sink, I look down and feel fire in my bones. I try to calm down, but all I feel is hell's flames burning my sanity away. I want to hurt him, it is the only pleasure I have. I want to see him tremble, and know that I am the dominant one. He is just a cocky brat that is going to have his ass kicked. As he walks towards me as he stares. He stands next to me and purposely bumps into me. I just stand there very still, like a rock. Only I will strike like a python, if he does anything else.