My Flower (Shaylor)

"Love, is a cheap word, anyone can say, but few truly knows what it means."

Shawn was one of the few to know that it meant. His heart would not just flutter, but fly away to heaven whenever he thought of the person. His stomach will not just go into little knots that can be easily untied but would turn inside out and tie into huge knots that cannot be untied whenever he sees the person. His tongue would not stumble over some words, he would mess up all of sentences whenever he talks to the person. He would not feel a little spark or just fireworks whenever they kissed, no, Shawn would feel God and the Angels smiling down at him as a rainbow is in the back ground, the world stops and looks to see there is in fact still beauty in this world.

On Sunday, Shawn would be singing at church and his love would always sit in the front row as Shawn would have a huge grin on his face. Since his love knew that Shawn was singing for them. On Monday, Shawn would bring chocolate in because his love would be groaning and complaining on how Monday's suck. On Tuesday, Shawn would come over after his soccer practice just to spend time with his love and draw pictures. On Wednesday, Shawn would escape his history class just so he would meet his love out in the courtyard with his guitar to sing them a song he has been working on and have a picnic. On Thursday, Shawn would cook for his love, anything they want. On every Friday, they would cuddle as they would watch his love's favorite show as they laugh at the cheesy jokes they tell. On every Saturday, Shawn would still go to the flower store and give his love a single red rose. It's petal like the finest velvet and would smell like perfume. He made sure that ever all the thorn was cut off so his love would not be hurt.

Shawn would do anything for him. This is not a typo or a incorrect pronoun. His love was a he, Taylor Michael Caniff. Love did win the two over. Shawn tried his best to please his love in anyway he could. He try to make time in his busy life. He would try to balance everything out and he hopes that it is working. As tension sometime would built inside of him, that would try his best not to lash out on his love, since Taylor is like glass, so fragile. Shawn loves the way that his love looks at him, the sparkle in Taylor's eyes whenever he looked at Shawn. His laugh is like a song that sounds so simple, but it dances in Shawn's head. His hair, soft as silk, always smelt like honey, Shawn always loved to run his fingers through. His touch is like a drug, addicted to it, loving the affects it has on his body. He craves it, he loves when Taylor touches his inner thighs, making him whine begging for more.

They would always feed off each other's love, feeling the connection grow stronger between them. Feeling the electricity build when they look into each other's eyes. Loving when they make each other smile. Just seeing it makes them more happy. One Saturday, Shawn brought Taylor the red rose he always have to his love.

"Hey Taylor, I have a new nickname for you," Shawn said with a grin.

"What might that be?" Taylor asked twirling the flower in his hands.

"My flower," Shawn said kissing Taylor's cheek making each other blush.

Everything was perfect. The sun was always shining, the sky was always a bright blue, the grass was always green, and the flowers never welt. Everything was perfect; smiles, rainbow, hearts in their eyes every time they see each other. Smelling the flowers every time they felt each other. Hearing the beautiful music, whenever they hear each other's voices. All was right, the seas under the relationship were calm.

Well. At least for awhile.

As they spiral deeper and deeper, the path of love became darker and darker. The sun hid behind thick clouds, the sky became gray, the grass turn a yellowish brown color like the bruises that was painted on his love's skin. The beautiful music stopped and silence was ringing in his love's ears. The seas start to penetrate the relationship leaving holes that cannot be fixed so easily. Deep secrets that hidden in the waters.