"I just w-went, Camila paused for a minute, attempted to catch her breath. "For a run. And I can't walk back. I feel like I'm going to pass out."

"I'll be right there Camila." The small girl heard the sound of the keys before the green eyed girl hang up the phone. She could tell Lauren was in a rush.

"Jesus Camila!" Lauren exclaimed as she pulled up 5 minutes later and rolled down the window.

"What were you thinking? Its almost 100 degrees out here!" She continued.

"I needed to go on a run." Camila replied, pushing through her pounding headache.
Lauren got out the car and open Camilas door for her while motioning her over with her hand.

"I can't." Camila replied shakily. Lauren dropped her playful manner and replaced it with a concerned one.

Lauren walked over to her girlfriend and placed an arm around her waist for support and helped her over to the passenger seat. Lauren shut Camila's door and then got in the driver's seat.

"You shouldn't be pushing yourself that hard." Lauren warned, a concerned look taking over her features.

"We don't have to talk about this. Its not that big of a deal!" Camila snapped.

"But it kind of is!" Lauren retorted. Camila stayed silent.

They arrived at the venue and Camila got out of the black car, slamming the door behind her.

"Woah what's wrong with chancho?" Dinah asked cautiously.

"I'm not sure. She was real bitchy to me earlier. Then she called me to pick her up down the road. She told me she went for a run and was practically on the verge of passing out when I got there." Lauren explained.

"Don't read into it too much. It's probably because it's really hot out. Plus she loves running." Dinah tried.

Lauren furrowed her eyebrows and bit her lip before speaking up. "Do you ever think she's like, I don't know. Thin." She tried to express her feelings but could find the right words to say.

"Yeah Lo, of course I think she's thin. I mean, have you seen her? You could hug her and she'd snap in half." The blonde answered with a slight chuckle.

"No, I know that but do you ever get worried that maybe she's too thin?" The green eyed girl adopted a concerned expression.

"No, she's fine. I promise. I mean this is our Mila we're talking about." Dinah reassured, relaxing Lauren's anxieties.

If only you knew.

"You're right." Lauren sighed.

-

Camila walked into the tour bus and laid down on the couch in the front of the bus. She was upset for being weak and calling Lauren instead of pulling through and just walked back. Camila pulled herself into a ball on the small couch and let tears run down her face. She was upset at everything. Mostly at herself for not being skinny. She was screaming out for help. But no one ever noticed. She occasionally dropped hints but still no one caught on.
She stayed like that until she heard the tour bus door open. She stayed still hoping they wouldn't see her.

"Camila are you in here?" A voice she recognized as Allys asked.

"Yeah I'm over here I'll be out in a minute." She said trying to disguise her raspiness in her voice.