Only You (Seimone Augustus)

Start from the beginning

Seimone frowned, looking away. She couldn't bear to see you flirting back.
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
Seimone climbed into the jeep and looked at her phone. You raised an eyebrow.

"Babe? You alright?"

Seimone nodded. You frowned. Sighing, you pulled off. Maybe she'll tell you when you two got home.

At home, it wasn't any different. Seimone was giving you the cold shoulder. You tried to kiss her and she moved. Hugging her- she was stiff. And your patience was running thin.

You watched as she pulled her pajamas on before glaring. She always wore one of your shirts to bed- now it was one of her old Lynx's shirt.

"Babe what's wrong?"

"Nothing."

"It can't be nothing if you are giving me the cold shoulder."

"It's nothing."

"Oh, really? Well, I'll sleep in the guest room."

Seimone looked at you, thinking you were joking. But she saw you were dead serious and getting your pajamas, phone, and toothbrush.

"Babe-"

"Good Night Seimone."

You left the room, leaving her there.
✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴✴
That was the worse sleep Seimone had ever had.

Seimone walked to the kitchen, rubbing her eyes and saw you sitting there, reading a file and writing.

"Prince?"

"Good Morning Seimone."

She frowned and felt tears to come to her eyes. You were mad at her. You barely called her Seimone- always a pet name. She was only Seimone in certain public places or around certain people.

Seimone hadn't even realize she was crying till she felt your strong arms embrace her, pulling her into that warm, comforting hug she loved.

She sobbed and felt your hand run through her hair.

"I'm right here Baby Girl, let it out."

Seimone clung to you- she didn't want to let go.

"Come sit."

She refused to let go, so you picked her up in one smooth swoop, and she wrapped her legs around your waist, arms tight around your neck.

You sat on the couch, rubbing her back as you murmured soft words to her. She finally calmed down, still clutching your shirt and had the occasional hiccup.

"Baby girl. Tell me what's wrong?"

"Do you love me still?"

You were shocked.

"What? Of course I do Baby girl! You're mine. My little lover and perfect friend!"

"But...you were flirting with Brittany and she's prettier, smaller, feminine. Bigger butt-"

You silenced her with a kiss.