"Caroline?" Sofia hears Tyler call from behind her. Tyler goes to run to Caroline, but Sofia catches his arm before he can run past her.

"Not so fast. There's someone who really wants to meet you," Sofia says, and Rebekah smirks, approaching the pair.

"And he's very impatient, so we better hurry," Rebekah says, grabbing Tyler's other arm. The young werewolf attempts to struggle out of the vampires' grasps, but they're too strong.

"You're just going to tire yourself out if you keep fighting," Sofia says, mockingly.

"Screw you," Tyler growls, and Sofia smirks.

"That's not very nice," Rebekah says. "Perhaps my brother can teach you some manners."

The two vampires and the struggling werewolf reach the gym in minutes.

"Get off of me," Tyler nearly shouts as they enter the gym.

"Hush now," Rebekah says.

"I'd like you all to meet my sister Rebekah. Word of warning... She can be quite mean," Klaus says.

"Don't be an ass," Rebekah says, and Sofia drops Tyler's arm, and Rebekah pushes Tyler into Klaus.

"Sofia?" Bonnie asks, frowning deeply. Sofia looks over and sees Bonnie and Matt standing in the gym.

"Hello Bonnie, Matt. Nice to see you both alive and well," Sofia says, keeping her face blank.

"I'm going to make this very simple... Every time I attempt to turn a werewolf into a vampire hybrid, they die during the transition. It's quite horrible, actually, right Sofia?" Klaus asks, before Bonnie or Matt can reply to Sofia.

"True enough," Sofia says, raising an eyebrow at Klaus. Klaus smirks at her before biting into his wrist and shoving it against Tyler's mouth, forcing him to drink his blood.

"I need you to find a way to save my hybrids, Bonnie. And for Tyler's sake... You better hurry," Klaus says, and snaps Tyler's neck. He lets go of him, letting his body drop to the ground.

"He killed him," Matt says as he crouches by Tyler's body.

"He's not dead. Klaus's blood will turn him into a vampire," Elena says, trying to reassure Matt.

"Ah, ah, no. Not vampire. Hybrid," Sofia corrects from the bleachers.

"And if Bonnie's successful, he'll live through his transition," Klaus says, jumping down from the bleachers, and Rebekah and Sofia follow him. "Go on, then. Go and fetch your grimories and enchantments and what-not. I'll hold on to Elena... For safe-keeping," Klaus says, grabbing onto Elena's arm. Bonnie shakes her head slightly at Elena, but Elena nods, signaling for Bonnie to go. Bonnie reluctantly leaves the gym, as does Matt.

"So this is the latest doppelganger. The original one was much prettier," Rebekah says, walking behind Elena.

"Enough, Rebekah. Take the wolf boy elsewhere, would you? Sofia, stick around if you would," Klaus says, and Rebekah takes Tyler by the wrist and drags his limp body out of the gym.

"Just ignore her. Petty little thing," Klaus says, and lets go of Elena. He casually turns around and makes his way back to the bleachers, and Sofia goes to follow him.

"Why are you with him, Sofia? After everything he's done?" Elena asks, softly, and Sofia freezes in place. Klaus continues his walk to the bleachers, and sits down once he reaches them, and watches Sofia, awaiting her answer. Sofia takes a deep breath and turns around to face Elena.

"Do you remember that night in the cemetery when I told you about the one man I ever loved?" Sofia asks, and Elena frowns.

"The one who changed you?" Elena asks and Sofia nods.