"You'll know why I'm keeping you around when I've decided that I want you to know," Klaus says, looking Ray's face over. "Something's wrong."

Stefan looks at Ray's face. "That shouldn't be happening, should it?" Stefan asks, and Sofia rolls her eyes.

"Well, obviously," Klaus deadpans, and stands, moving away from Ray and crosses his arms.

"You said it was gonna feel better. Why doesn't it feel better?" Ray asks pathetically to Klaus, and Sofia frowns at him, rising to her full height and taking a few steps away.

"Some master race," Stefan says, and Sofia glares at him.

"Lose the attitude," Klaus says, narrowing his eyes at Stefan a bit. Everybody looks over, when the woman Klaus killed first gasps awake. "Derek, come feed your girlfriend," Klaus says, and the compelled human stands up. Sofia, Stefan, and Klaus all look sharply at Ray when he growls and jumps up, quickly running away. "Go get him," Klaus says to Stefan, who sighs a bit and runs after Ray. Sofia looks at the woman who is feeding from Derek.

"What do you think was wrong with him?" Sofia asks, looking at Klaus.

"No idea," Klaus says, shortly. "Hopefully it's something that can be fixed."

"Please tell me that we're not gonna have to go in the woods for all of these little missions," Sofia grumbles. "These insects and flea bitten woodland creatures really aren't doing it for me."

"We'll see what happens," Klaus says, and walks past Sofia. Sofia watches him walk in the same direction that Stefan ran in. Sofia looks to her left when another wolf gasps awake, and soon enough all of the wolves wake up, and groan. Sofia glances at Klaus when he returns, and sees him smile when he sees all of the wolves awake. Sofia sees the first woman that Klaus turned sitting on the ground, shaking, and she stands in front of her and sees her eyes bleeding the same way that Ray's were.

"It's happening to her, too," Sofia calls to Klaus, who is watching one of the newly turned hybrids feeding from the human man. Klaus walks over and looks at the woman, and frowns. "Maybe it just takes a little time," Sofia tries to reassure Klaus after seeing his face. Klaus looks at Sofia for a few moments, and looks back at the woman.

"Perhaps," Klaus mutters, and looks up at the sky and sees the sun setting. "Why don't you get a fire started while I see over the rest of them?"

"Okay," Sofia says, and walks over to the tents and finds a bottle of lighter fluid and a box of matches. She takes nearly fifteen minutes to gather up wood, and place it all in a pile. She pours lighter fluid all over the wood, lights a match and throws it in the wood pile. The wood is immediately engulfed in fire, and the compelled human stands near it.

"Bad news, my friend. End of the road for you," Klaus says to the human, and lets his fangs extend, and plunges them into his neck. He drinks a bit of his blood, pulls away, and looks at Sofia. "Care for a drink, love?"

"Might as well," Sofia says, and walks over to the man, and sinks her fangs into the man's neck, draining the rest of his blood quickly. She lets the man's body drop to the ground and looks around, seeing all of the new hybrids walking around like zombies.

"Careful, love. There's only one Alpha here," Klaus says to the first woman he turned, who is approaching him with a feral look in her eyes. "Bloody Hell," Klaus mutters after seeing the state of his hybrids. The woman growls and lunges at Klaus, but she quickly drops to the ground as Klaus rips her heart out. One of the closest hybrids goes to attack Klaus, but meets the same fate as the first woman. Another hybrid catches Sofia off guard and tackles her to the ground, snapping his jaws at her. She wraps a hand around his neck, trying to hold him back. The male werewolf scratches at her arm, and manages to get out of her hold, and bites Sofia's shoulder harshly, making her cry out in pain. The hybrid is ripped off of her, and the heart is pulled from his chest. Sofia quickly sits up, and sees Klaus holding the hybrid's heart in his hand. She turns her head, and sees a bit of the bite, and tentatively touches it, wincing a bit. "Here, sweetheart," Klaus says, crouching beside Sofia, and biting into his wrist, offering it to her. She presses her mouth to his wrist and drinks a bit of his blood, and sighs in relief when she feels the bite heal.